Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? (49353 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by August21(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2015
This is a cut from an interview the man of God granted Six months ago:

Shortly after defending why his prophecies on the General elections failed to come to pass, Apostle Suleiman in the interview with Punch newspaper, made a disturbing statement concerning the president elect, Muhammad Buhari.

Hear him.

“Let me say this to you. In the next six months, people may stone Buhari. The reason I’m saying this is because the expectation is too high.
Nigerians expect Buhari to put gold on their tables. Two, the large chunk of followership Buhari has are youths and young people and they are impatient. Young people don’t believe in progressive change, they want change.

When they say change, they see a new picture. And Buhari has been talking from the two sides of the mouth. During campaign, he told us Boko Haram would be a thing of the past. Now, you are President-elect, you are saying people shouldn’t expect a miracle. Are you a pastor? If I wanted a miracle worker, won’t I bring a Mallam or a miracle worker?

When you were being voted for, we were not voting for a pastor, so don’t tell us about miracles. Like I said, Jonathan will be seen as a hero very soon because that’s the Nigerian story. Anybody who they feel is not doing well, get him out. The next few minutes, they miss this person. If by September, there is still a blink in power, people will start abusing Buhari. You said you were going to do this.
Two, who are Buhari’s footmen, the large chunk are ex-PDP people and of course you know, many are still defecting. Nigerian politicians are the most shameless people (I know); they can’t bear hunger. They are defecting now to lobby for offices. If you should check the people around the man, it gives you an idea of where the man is heading. If you check the agenda, listen to their campaign, it wasn’t about issues, it was about personality. Change this man! And I wanted us to talk about what the issues are, brainstorm to make things better.

I heard he had a five-hour meeting behind closed doors with President Jonathan. He has now seen the reality of how deep the issues are and it has now dawned on him that the man sitting there was actually managing to survive. That is one thing about leadership. When the ball is passed to you, you realise it’s deeper than you think. So I do not see change in Nigeria. The only change I see is we have a breath of fresh air, a new government. To say there will be instant change in Nigeria, I doubt. We are praying as Christians and believers. It doesn’t matter what the enemy is trying to do in Nigeria, as believers, we know that the will of God will be done.”he stated

Source: : http://streetgist.com/in-6-months-nigerians-may-stone-buhari-apostle-suleiman

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Those words are as canal as the words of my village drunkard, not any prophecy.undecided

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by temitemi1(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2015
He has now seen the reality of how deep the issues are and it has now dawned on him that the man sitting there was actually managing to survive

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by koboko69: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Same clown that said Jonathan will win but he is not the Messiah. cheesy

He said Jonathan will win but not complete his tenure.

His useless prophecies for 20015 and elections can b3 found here

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

BUhari will complete is tenure and Nigerians will br happy including people from the SE irrespective of any useless,fake, prophecies.

Immediately Buhari won...he released another prophecy.....lol

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Flets: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari does not care...... They can stone all they want. He's only there to have fun having being rejected a record three times.

It ain't started yet. The punishment for rejecting him before 2015 to be meted to Nigerians will shock a lot of people.

Truth is Buhari has nothing to offer. What I don't know is the reaction of Nigerians when they realise its an empty government.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by okosodo: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2015
it is not prophecy but reality

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by mjblinks(f): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2015
This is not a prophecy because he didn't say that was what was revealed to him by God. He is just expressing what he think as a Nigerian.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by gohzieh(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
@mjblinks as a pastor/servant of God, he is not supposed to be biased here. Rather urge us to pray for our leader. The bible said so too. He can prophesy of things that will happen in future as revealed by God. But all Christians expect him at the end is to pray for PMB.
What if at the end,the prophesy does come to reality, its then a ridicule to the Christian dom.
God is our only Leader!
Pray for a Better Nigeria
Pray for PMB
Pray for UNITY

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by paramedic: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2015
[b]THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOUR FOR!!!!

CHANGE, THE TANZANIAN WAY
"UPDATES FROM TANZANIA POST ELECTION ACTIVITIES
Last weekend they were opening parliament and there was a state dinner planned for all guests that was going to cost about 300m. President Magulufi cut the budget to 25m and ordered that the rest be taken to buy hospital beds for Muhimbili. They got 300 beds and
mattresses and 600 bedsheets from that money.

On 23rd Nov 2015 he announced that there will be no official ceremonies for Independence Day on 9th December, the money is to be used for more pressing issues and the day should instead be spent cleaning up our environment.

On Saturday 21st Nov 2015 a group of 50 people were about to set off for a tour of commonwealth countries (don’t know for what) but President Magulufi cut that list down to 4 people, saving government 600m in tickets, accommodation and per diems.

No more foreign travel, embassies will take care; if it’s necessary to go, special permission must be sought from him or Chief Secretary.

No more 1st class and business class travel for all officials except President, Vice, and Prime
Minister.No more workshops and seminars in expensive hotels when there are so many ministry board rooms available.

President Magulufi asked how come engineers are given V8s when a pick-up is more suitable for their jobs. No more sitting allowances. How the hell are you paid allowance for a job which you have a monthly salary? That also applies to MP’s.

President Magulufi has literally pressed the reset button; returning Tanzania to default factory settings, because that was the TZ Nyerere left us with.

On the day after he was brought to power, in the morning as State House officials were showing him round he decided to take a walk to ministry of finance, told them to get their act together, asked why some employees weren’t in office (ever since then the traffic jam in mornings has become worse) and ordered TRA to scrap all tax exemptions, everyone must pay taxes especially the big guys.

President Magulufi went to Muhimbili Hospital unannounced and walked through the worst parts that they keep hiding from important visitors. He fired the director, fired the hospital board and ordered that all machines that weren’t working (so that people go to private hospitals owned by some doctors) to be repaired within 2 weeks otherwise he fires even the new director; the machines were repaired in 3 days.

Finally, last week when going to officially open parliament President Magulufi didn’t go by plane, drove the whole 600km from Dar to Dodoma.

President Magulufi has reduced the size of the presidential convoy, even reduced the size of
presidential delegation that travels with him
President Magulufi chose a Prime Minister we haven’t heard of before, a guy with reputation for hard work and no corruption. All the big guys we expected could be PM have been let wondering what hit them. His motto is: Hapa Kazi Tu.
After President Magulufi visited ministry of finance and Muhimbii Hospital without announcing, it is said the ports, (most corrupt, delaying, thieving officials) were all of a sudden the most efficient place. No loads are missing, things are done quickly and that habit of forcing for a bribe so that your container is released is no more.
Oh, they say when he was confirmed as winner people started congratulating him and wanting
to bring gifts to his place he turned them back, saying he will receive all congrats over the phone, nobody should visit him.

All individuals/firms that bought state companies that were privatized but haven’t done anything (20yrs later) are to either revive the industries immediately or hand them back to the government.”[/b]

224 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Akposkool(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2015
What is prophetic in this? If he wants to be prophetic let him give me games to play for my online betting.
This man is too political, face the gospel that God called you for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by damton(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2015
There is nothing prophetic about this.

It is only normal that the person on the mantle of leadership feels the heat more than anyone outside.
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Seunaj05(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Even if it is a logical reasoning, I think these few lines are very true
"He has now seen the reality of how deep the issues are and it has now dawned on him that the man sitting there was actually managing to survive. That is one thing about leadership. When the ball is passed to you, you realise it’s deeper than you think. So I do not see change in Nigeria. The only change I see is we have a breath of fresh air, a new government"
The whole thing is now looking like Buhari had no clue of the reality on ground when making his campaign promises. He is very unprepared to rule a nation like Nigeria, he ll have been better off as the Emir of the Northern Nigeria

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
There is nothing prophetic about facts which are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. undecided

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Timoleon(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
I rushed into this thread hoping to read some prophecies that might make me change church...ish i am so dissapointed!

you dont need to be spiritual to know these. all these na common sense!

5 Likes

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
koboko69:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

BUhari will complete is tenure and Nigerians will br happy including people from the SE irrespective of any useless,fake, prophecies.

You dey mind the clown?
I blame his gullible followers who have sacrificed their common sense on the altar of 'He is our MOG'.

I don't blame the clown.

5 Likes

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by EternalBeing: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart that there's no GOD" Ecclas.12:1 "REMEMBER now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days has not yet come..."

The only WAY to be exceedingly great in this Generation and still live forever is to completely Obey and do the Will of your CREATOR
Heb 12:2; Heb10:23; Heb11: 1-End.
We that come to GOD must believe that HE is, and that HE is a rewarded of us that diligently seek HIM. Complete Obedience to GOD Almighty is the Key to achieve all you want, become exceedingly great in this world and live forever in the Life to come. What do you desire to become in this World? Jer29:11 says "HE's faithful to give your your expected desired end if your obey HIM" Some still doubt if GOD exit, the question is does satan exit? Yes, you and I have no iota of doubt that he does. Like many people currently on Earth, I've seen demons before and I've encountered witches, this is why I had to seriously start seeking for the only Powerful and Supreme GOD that exercises HIS supremacy and authority over every other power through Yeshuah Christ JESUS our eternal Lord. satan envied the fact that GOD was being worshiped and he desired to be worship like JEHOVAH, so he ended up being dethroned. he's even madder with man because GOD has given
what satan right of being worshiped not to him or an an angel like him that don't die, but to a Man that died for all men (Heb 5:5). devil bitterly complained in Heb2:6-10 it should be noted that he hates man with total hatred and envy that he did not cry "who is man" but "...what is man that Thou art mindful of him?...Thou crownest him with Glory and Honor and set him over the works of thy hand (including over Angels) This is why satan has being deceiving and recruiting some men and women (witches, wizards) to destroy their fellow men." He has being forcing and deceiving people in the World to worship him. satan represents a set of the angels who coerce and force humans to worship them (this would be for a shot time GOD would soon judge him and cast him into hell). What satan has fought for ages to have, Yeshuah Christ JESUS obtained from GOD Almighty through complete Obedience to HIS Will; now Yeshuah Christ JESUS is not only worshiped in this generation, YAHWEH said unto him "Your throne, Oh Lord, is forever more!", unlike satan that has but a very short time now. In the Garden of Gethsemane when he foresaw the ridicule, shame and excruciatingly debasing pains that he's to endure for what He didn't do, He said "Let this cup pass over me" but quickly added "But not my Will but thy WILL be done" This was where JESUS truly died. The only WAY to be exceedingly great in this Generation and still live forever is to completely Obey the Will of your CREATOR, and so help us YAHWEH in Yeshua Christ JESUS Name, AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Psalm18: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
No. undecided

In as much as Buhari has not met our expectations, don't give much traction to this fake prophecies.
It's not even prophecy, these are the personal political analysis of a citizen called Suleiman Johnson.

1 Like

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Please what is the moral lesson undecided
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by hucienda: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
ee be like.
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by engrjosefz(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
k
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by boman2014: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
f
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by lmm4real: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
It sounds more like a PDP card bearer political opinion, I see no prophecy in any of the above statement. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by valdes00(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Wetin concern me with him prophesy coming to pass..... the only concern today na mak Tottenham beat Chelsea ....

1 Like

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wachakuta(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Only gullible people believe in all dis yeye prophesies
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by menix(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by ragiluhivo(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari is an old miserable vagabond who just wanted to be President because of the title. His ancient brain obviously has noting to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by AfroKnight: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2015
koboko69:

The man does not know when to keep quiet and hold his peace. His failed prophecy was a MAJOR embarrassment. Only God knows how much Jonathan shared for all these pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by heykims(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Nonsense, fake pastors everywhere...
All these Nigerian pastors no receive any call from God, na missed call they all saw. They now wan dial God by force. Pathetic!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Raiders: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by hobermener: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2015
T
Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by dyn1800: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
Thank God he isn't talking about politians plane crash this time .....

1 Like

Re: Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? by MrImole: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2015
To be very realistic, I do not like to lie, yes, his prophecies are coming to pass.
When a man knows his job, he knows his job and he doesn't need to be told.
As a professional, this prophet has done his homework and his record is there, you can ask for it from anyone...

(shrugs) I know him... He's not fraudulent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.