Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Web Design Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web Design Internship (752 Views)

United Nations Graduate Internship Program / Internship Program - Admin Vgc Lekki Epe Expressway / Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Internship by Onyiclara(f): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2014
I'm looking for a place where I can work as a web and graphic design intern in Lagos. Can anyone help with an idea?
Re: Web Design Internship by phemygee(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Google neptune software on google. They are in Apapa...
Onyiclara: I'm looking for a place where I can work as a web and graphic design intern in Lagos. Can anyone help with an idea?
Re: Web Design Internship by wyckliffe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
GET A JOB TODAY..... An initiative of INTERNET SOLUTIONS
[/color]Do you desire a new Job? Or are you just looking for an additional income?
Whatever your answer...., we have the solution just for YOU. It doesn’t matter whether you are currently employed or not / in school or not, you can “Get a Job Today!”
It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
1. Visit www.isolutions-ng.com to learn about our solutions/services.
2. Talk to your family, friends or anyone who might need these solutions/services.
3. Get an attractive commission on PROFITS and smile to the bank.

The more you introduce the more money you make. The best part is you can do this at anytime/anywhere. E.g. just send a BBM/Facebook or Twitter post/call or SMS your friends, colleagues, including post acquaintances like an ex-boss.
YOU CAN ALSO INTRODUCE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO YOUR CONTACTS, to help them.
There’s no one that doesn’t need an extra income.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Head over to
www.isolutions-ng.com right now and Get a Job today!!!
[color=#006600]

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think He Will Get The Job? / Open Day Interview / Mobile Application Developer @ CBC EMEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.