Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dilemma: Which Tablet To Get? Techno Tab Or Samsung Note - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dilemma: Which Tablet To Get? Techno Tab Or Samsung Note (592 Views)

Which Tablet Should I Go For? / How To Choose The Right Tablet To Buy / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma: Which Tablet To Get? Techno Tab Or Samsung Note by Haksalam(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Hi all. Please i'm in a dilemma. I'm on the verge of getting a tablet. Now, i'm torn between a Tecno Tab which goes for 38k and a UK used Samsung note 1 10.1, which goes for 39k. The question is now which of the two tabs would be good for gaming- FIFA, GTA and other high calibre games, since i really love games. Which one will also be good for other sundry uses like document preparation, movies and surfing the internet. Thanks y'all. Advice really needed.
Re: Dilemma: Which Tablet To Get? Techno Tab Or Samsung Note by roselynbas(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
If you dont need a device that allows firmware update you can go for Tecno but if from time to time, you require firmware update go for the samsung note 1.

(1) (Reply)

Magicjack Device Urgently Needed / How To Secure Your Facebook Account - Simple Steps / 10 Things To Do After Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.