Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Help Me To Review My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me To Review My Site (673 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / I Want To Review Your Website/blog For FREE On My Own Site / @yawatide, Feyisara And Co. Abeg, Help Me To Review/criticize My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Review My Site by oloyedejamiu: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,
Pls i need honest review of my ecommerce website @ www.jamtechproject.com.

What suggestion can you give me. What can i add? What can i remove? What changes can i make to make the site better?

Pls, your thoughts are welcome. I am awaiting your reviews and responses. Thank you.
Re: Help Me To Review My Site by yawatide(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Since most of what I will assume is your target audience browse the web on mobile devices and as such, have to pay for the air time, I guess it makes sense that your site is mostly text-based. Having said that, I don't think a few images here and there would hurt your site. It would make it more inviting and pleasant to the eye. I also think the light blue doesn't make the site appealing. Maybe something deeper.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Review My Site by oloyedejamiu: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi Aunty Yawatide,

Thank you for the review.

I agree with your suggestion. The light Blue colour makes the site dull and unappealling.

I will look for a better color or deepen the blue color.

Thank you sister. I will make the corrections.

yawa-ti-de:
Since most of what I will assume is your target audience browse the web on mobile devices and as such, have to pay for the air time, I guess it makes sense that your site is mostly text-based. Having said that, I don't think a few images here and there would hurt your site. It would make it more inviting and pleasant to the eye. I also think the light blue doesn't make the site appealing. Maybe something deeper.
Good luck!
Re: Help Me To Review My Site by adewasco2k(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2014
@yawa-ti-de cant wait to get my site online for your review grin
Re: Help Me To Review My Site by oloyedejamiu: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2014
adewasco2k: @yawa-ti-de cant wait to get my site online for your review grin

Review my own na.....
Re: Help Me To Review My Site by Deepfreezer(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
oloyedejamiu:

Review my own na.....
hello saw ur post on travel section. my company can get you the u.a e visa. in 2working days. mail : deepfreezer7@gmail.com
Re: Help Me To Review My Site by PenSoftCorp(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
this site is not responsive at all, u alm6st chaw my phone mb, most people that will go thru this site will be using their mobiles

(1) (Reply)

The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL / Website Experts,your Opinion And Suggestions Will Be Highly Appreciated Here / Issue Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.