Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He (1124 Views)

Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish / ''my Boyfriend Decieved Me And Sold Our Baby For N300,000''; Caterer Narrates He / Afrocandy Banned On Facebook For Posting Unclad Pictures , Resurrects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by miztahElvis(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XIwBAxj_QL4/Us5uWiR_pPI/AAAAAAAAUx8/-PbJhxgajMA/s1600/folake_achudume.jpg[/img]Rev. (Mrs) Folake Achudume was recently confirmed dead by doctors but resurrected before her burial and this is what the wife of the General Overseer and Founder of Victory Life Bible Church (VLBC), Abeokuta, Ogun State, Rev. (Mrs) Folake Achudume told her congregation on Sunday.

“What I experienced was like being a drama piece. I saw myself coming out of my body, and going into a white cloud. I didn’t know where I was going, but I was asked to look down, only to see my husband, children been consoled, as my burial was been planned. I saw people crying.”

“Later, I stretched my hand and I was taken to a glorious place, where I saw people in white garment welcoming me, telling me to come in. I joined them, but a big hand stretched out, with a voice saying the place is not for me”[url]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE=www.elvisgistplaza..com[/url]
Re: General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by Tolexander: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm!

Another Patience Jonathan!

All what the woman said are nothing but spiritual gimmick and stunt!
Re: General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by Danhumprey: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Another "revelation" from the other world. undecidedundecided
Re: General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by ifedun2: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am happy for Pastor Law,their kids,congregation and the household of faith.Pastor Folake is a fulcrum of support for her husband's ministry and a model to a lot of women.I thank God for giving her a second chance.
Re: General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by Sbabiaboy: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
waow, some thing is really wrong somewhere
Re: General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by XLR8(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Funny how this doesnt amuse me
Re: General Overseer’s Wife Resurrects After Doctors Confirmed Her Dead, Narrates He by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
It is the Lord's doing

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Svck Her Br*ast (see What She Wrote) / Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right / 2 Face 'african Queen' Bags Him Another Award At The All Africa Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.