Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe With And Without Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe With And Without Makeup (1974 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? / BEAUTIFUL: Actress Mercy Aigbe With Her Lovely Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe With And Without Makeup by Dannyvoltron(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Versatile Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe- Gentry, wants you to help her choose which photos of her looks better, the one with her on make-up or a photo of her bare faced.
The actress posted the photo on her Instagram page, with the caption“Make up or No make up?” posing the question to her fans.
So take your pick, which photo do you prefer?
The truth is that when you like someone everything about them pleases you so as for me, i like both ooooo.

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe With And Without Makeup by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Finer without make-up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story: How The Guys I Met On Social Media Rapéd Me Mercilessly - Elizabeth / Pictures: Robert Mugabe Falls Down Publicly / Flavour Baby Mama Anna Banner Shares Cute Picture Of Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.