Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (23705 Views)

Ibori To Complete Jail Term In Nigeria / James Ibori And Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / 18 Soldiers Get Death, Jail Terms Over Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by egaeboney: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sahara reporters reported this trend some months back, next phase now is to grant Ibori amnesty. Guys let's be on the look out for the season2 of this film. NIGERIA, WE HAIL THEE!!!
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Drpazienza: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
5.00GP:
GOATLUCK WILL FREE JAMES IBORI ....

WHEN WILL IBO STOP TARNISHING THE REPUTATION OF NIGERIA

wat dos being igbo got to do in this article bitch

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by patriotic007: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
5.00GP:

Please everyone should ignore this dude,....he does not in anyway represent the yorubas in his line of thinking,.....He just wants to start a tribal war

5 Likes

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by ochallo: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
some people are about to be 280 million richer, oh my god!

who is going to inspect the prisons, and would the prisons complain about amenities and resources. If the british Government have nothing to do with their money, then they should come to nigeria, buy land, build the prison then hand it over to Nigeria and say it is one of Jonathan's reforms.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
So officially, all the Politicians corruptly imprisoned/witch-hunted by OBJ in Nigeria are walking free.. grin

[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by lafex: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
fr3do: Watsup with the £1m?
Nigeria is not poor.

I support the transfer.
We are an independent country,we should be able to discipline our citizens.
If there.is dislike botton I would have assured you of
1001dislike
big mumu

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
jay bee: Bode George..

Tanks...

I forgot.. Bode was the Criminal.. Bola Ige was the one that got merked. grin
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
ikes9:
olodo
am very sure yhu are a Yoruba man...
yhu can't even spell/writer well
and who told yhu that GEJ is an Igbo man
This is why if I were in the senate I would pass a law Barning all Yoruba & Hausa people from using social medias or networks
Guy abeg go learn your vocabulary well.
oh
hmmmm,na so you hate us reach?thank God you no fit win e_RECTION
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by JadeWilliam(f): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
jay bee: James ibori is a british citizen duhhhh

He isn't getting out anytime soon
Presidential pardon is on d way 4him afta al he's frm Niger Delta;brothers 2oga at d top.Moreova they'l allegedly share frm d national cake he looted.No long thing.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by drnoel: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ibori just walked out of detentiion into freedom. Nigerians ur soon to be next president in a few years time is coming back home.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by olawaletaiwo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
GOD
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
On this, in Basketmouth's voice, there are two things involved: The same Nigerian court that didn't find him guilty would maintain its stand, and may acquit him. On the other hand, he may be said to be completing his jail term in a prison while in fact he will be in an undisclosed location outside the prison enjoying.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by kach17(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by elampiro(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is it:

Pastor TB Joshua Revealed As Man Behind Al-Mustapha's Release, Massaging President Jonathan’s 2015 Hopes

Posted: Jul, 21 2013, 11:07PM

Pastor TB Joshua and Hamza Al-Mustapha

By SaharaReporters, New York

Sources have told SaharaReporters that last week’s “judicial decision” which set free of murder charges Hamza Al-Mustapha, the former Chief Security Officer to late Nigerian dictator, Sanni Abacha, is owed to President Goodluck Jonathan, who was following a “spiritual” fortune-telling that would enable him to win the 2015 election.

Controversial Lagos sect leader, Pastor TB Joshua, who has Mr. Jonathan eating out of his hands, has been identified as the person who told the Nigeria leader that his political fortune rests with setting Al Mustapha free.  

In addition, Mr. Joshua has also told Mr. Jonathan if he is to win in 2015, he needs to bring back to Nigeria James Ibori, the former Delta State governor who is currently serving a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom.

After Mr. Joshua's spiritual “forecast” was told to Mr. Jonathan, SaharaReporters sources say he instructed the Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Bello Adoke to take care of the judges involved in the case, giving him a war chest of $2 million.  

But a judge, Justice Ibrahim Saulawa, a Northern Muslim, who was earlier contacted to do the dirty job, refused to accept the bribe and removed himself from consideration of the plan.

Another judge, Amina Augie, was then drafted to handle the Al-Mustapha’s acquittal.  Ms. Augie, formerly known as Anna Graham, who is originally from Anambra State and fourth wife of late Senator Adamu Augie of Kebbi State, took the case and assembled some lawyers to help with drafting the judgement.

It is also alleged that she got help from some members of the Nigerian human rights community in drafting the judgement, which blamed the prosecutors in Mr. Mustapha's case for doing a “shoddy” job.  Among other ridiculous arguments, Ms. Augie’s claimed in the judgement that the prosecution couldn't provide the bullet that killed Mrs. Kudirat Abiola in 1996.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-tb-joshua-revealed-man-behind-al-mustaphas-release-massaging-president-jonathan’s-2

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by naijathings(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
My fellow Nigerians please if you want to steal money, make sure that it is big money so that anything.. Even the British government will be under your control.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by adexsimply(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
ikes9:
olodo
This is why if I were in the senate I would pass a law Barning all Yoruba & Hausa people from using social medias or networks
oh
and some people liked this post?

5 Likes

Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by kaeto(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
5.00GP:

God have mercy on you soulless e-urchin..
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Bome01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Where are they building the prison? Oghara?
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by monaug5: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
James Ibori should be fined even further and forced to start from the bottom again.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Smily202(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
wtf
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by ikwubaba: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
ecolime: The wise ones already saw this coming. Sahara reporters' broke this news last year and many people where calling them names. Let's see what our 'Oga at the top' is up to this time around.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-tb-joshua-revealed-man-behind-al-mustaphas-release-massaging-president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-2
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by sakahalimat: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ogah ooo 9jerian politicians nd deir dirty games @d end it wil fall inside 6fit,james nko iborun ni mtshewww
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by nairaner(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
2015 things
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by tmamuda(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
I see Ibori getin free. 2015 stuff.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Chynx(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
5.00GP:

It is very obvious that u suffered poor parental upbringing; you retarded bloody bigot! What has Ibo as a tribe got to do with this? So you are actually ignorant of the tribal origin of ur so-called president? Foooooooooooool.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by REDshouse(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
ikes9:
olodo
This is why if I were [s][/s]in the senate I would pass a law Barning all Yoruba & Hausa people from using social medias[s][/s] or networks
oh

Pot calling Kettle Black
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by ojinku(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Choi, 280milla. u sure say i no go apply for Nigeria Prisons for employment.
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by ECONOVEMBER: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ibori to join APC when released
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Kennyfancy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
ojofu: Noooo......, ibori should remain in uk prison or else, he will be set free by the nigerian govt or court.
no suen we should kill dis ojofu,,he is realy mad,,nah ur papa go remain for prison
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by Kennyfancy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
ECONOVEMBER: Ibori to join APC when released
NO, delta state people dnt lik APC,,,we all dnt lik muslim harram party
Re: Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria by akandea(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nooooooo! Na for Ibori to go join Alams, George and Al mustapha be dat

My prophecy be dis : Amnesty to senatorial seat.. I just dey wonder if GEJ no think say posterity dey.

What shall it profit a man to gain presidency and lose all his integrity?
Abeg make UK keep Ibori for there, space no dey here!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon / I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.