Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash (1107 Views)

Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch / Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by pelente: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
PANDEMONIUM ONGOING IN ABEOKUTA.

Blood flows as APC factions clash in Abeokuta

Amosun thugs have descended on the APC harmonisation committees set up by the National Body to select the state interim executive of the party in Ogun State. Amosun's chief thug, Jango, Americo and former Speaker, Egbetokun are currently destroying journalists' properties and all the important dignitaries of the party across the state present have been injured and properties worth millions are being destroyed. The venue is Leme in Abeokuta.
What manner of Party?

Just watch as this news will go unreported in the dailies, APC will quickly bribe the Lagos-Ibadan media houses not to publish it, TVC, the nation will never carry such news, we know how these things work. APC is dead on arrival.

Scores of residents of the area were also seriously injured by the thugs, who attacked any member of the community in sight.

Several cars at a dealer’s shop near the APC state secretariat were vandalised by the thugs, who also capitalised on the commotion to dispossess residents of their valuables and other personal effects.

The members of the state Harmonisation Committee, led by Senator Gbenga Kaka, who addressed newsmen at the Iwe Irohin Secretariat of the Nigeria Union of Journalists accused Governor Amosun of using state machineries to intimidate his perceived, real and imaginary opponents

Sources Very Plenty
http://nigerianecho.com/?p=8170

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/uncategorized/apc-thugs-unleash-terror-ogun/

http://newmail-ng.com/new/blood-flows-as-apc-factions-clash-in-abeokuta/

3 Likes

Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by pathardy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
fron page pls...., let the whole world get the news since they will pay news men not to publish it
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by Martini101(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2014
They have not done primaries talkmore of seeing 2015. The bottomline is that APC is/will be in a bigger mess more than PDP come 2015 because of clash of interest.
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by ShineuEye: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2014
This is just the beginning.
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by Alakpoweri: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2014
pelente: PANDEMONIUM ONGOING IN ABEOKUTA.

Blood flows as APC factions clash in Abeokuta

Amosun thugs have descended on the APC harmonisation committees set up by the National Body to select the state interim executive of the party in Ogun State. Amosun's chief thug, Jango, Americo and former Speaker, Egbetokun are currently destroying journalists' properties and all the important dignitaries of the party across the state present have been injured and properties worth millions are being destroyed. The venue is Leme in Abeokuta.
What manner of Party?

Just watch as this news will go unreported in the dailies, APC will quickly bribe the Lagos-Ibadan media houses not to publish it, TVC, the nation will never carry such news, we know how these things work. APC is dead on arrival.

Scores of residents of the area were also seriously injured by the thugs, who attacked any member of the community in sight.

Several cars at a dealer’s shop near the APC state secretariat were vandalised by the thugs, who also capitalised on the commotion to dispossess residents of their valuables and other personal effects.

The members of the state Harmonisation Committee, led by Senator Gbenga Kaka, who addressed newsmen at the Iwe Irohin Secretariat of the Nigeria Union of Journalists accused Governor Amosun of using state machineries to intimidate his perceived, real and imaginary opponents

Sources Very Plenty
http://nigerianecho.com/?p=8170

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/uncategorized/apc-thugs-unleash-terror-ogun/

http://newmail-ng.com/new/blood-flows-as-apc-factions-clash-in-abeokuta/
i no that all dis will come. How will day lead us with all dis life no way
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by MayorofLagos(m): 2:53am On Jan 10, 2014
pathardy: fron page pls...., let the whole world get the news since they will pay news men not to publish it

How come you are the only person in posession of this very important news?
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Praise be to the most high who has blessed the evil party with confusion undecided

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by Obiagu1(m): 3:16am On Jan 10, 2014
Rivers State is now enjoying the benefits of Yoruba politics, trademarked since Action Group.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2014
They are not thugs. Those are progressives working so hard to develop Ogun state and Nigeria. grin

These are not the best of times for Asiwaju Tinubu cos some elements are trying so hard to hijack his party, while he fights with everything he has to maintain his grip on the party. Success comes with a lot of responsibilities.

I see the governors ganging up against him cos of his vice- like grip on the party, before 2015. When that happens, he shall go back to Aso rock to do another deal for him to retain the south west and trade the Presidency.
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by strangest(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2014
We are watching in 3d
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by Ellidude(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2014
I never liked APC one bit...They're gonna destroy Nigeria before our own very eyes with these kind gestures

IRONICAL#
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by OgidiBoy(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2014
If they just vandalizing only APC party property, then that's a good thing they can start killing themselves that's even better. Bounce of tiger clawed mofos. I'm just feel sorry for the owner of the car dealership that had it's cars vandalized who I'm sure is an Igbo man. I'd advice the car dealership owner to buy him an AK so the next time those thugs come around his shop again, he can just mow them down like the cowards they are. NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

How come you are the only person in posession of this very important news?
this guy is a dead id!ot! Av been in abeokuta since dec 31st.
And av been to ewang estate 3times this week including ystdy!

This OP is a dolt. Lemme is seriously peaceful and in order. i'm still going there today before travelling!

The only happening along lemme is the newly constructed 6lanes by hitec with nice streetlights!

No be only blood that flowed, na river!
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Journalists deserve what they got. How i wished Sahara and Premium correspondents were there and they were attacked by Amalgamation of Political Criminals (APC)
Re: Apc Thugs: Pandemonium In Abeokuta As Apc Factions Clash by LibertyRep: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
SLIDE waxie: this guy is a dead id!ot! Av been in abeokuta since dec 31st.
This OP is a dolt. Lemme is seriously peaceful and in order. i'm still going there today before travelling!
The only happening along lemme is the newly constructed 6lanes by hitec with nice streetlights!
[quote author=SLIDE waxie]this guy is a dead id!ot! Av been in abeokuta since dec 31st.
The only happening along lemme is the newly constructed 6lanes by hitec with nice streetlights
No be only blood that flowed, na river! [/quote

You are not very correct. The building in question is a storey building beside a petrol station. I passed through Leme ds afternoon and one can conspicuosly see the window-pane of the ground floor broken plus other signs of fresh damages.

The story was even discussed slightly on radio (Rockcity FM)

The gist is that the newly inaugurated state APC exco members are majorly loyalists of the former Governor, Segun Osoba who has a strained relationship with the Governor hence the attack purpotedly led by a loyalist of the governor who is also the chairman of the state's Park and Garages.

(1) (Reply)

Omisore: Osun GDP And Capital Flight / Shocking: You Can Also Get Ebola From Sex / There Is No Ebola Epidemic In Lagos - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.