Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

CAF, What Else Do You Want Mikel To Win Before You Give Him The Award? (MY VIEW) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF, What Else Do You Want Mikel To Win Before You Give Him The Award? (MY VIEW) (434 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAF, What Else Do You Want Mikel To Win Before You Give Him The Award? (MY VIEW) by WizPrince1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
CAF... Wetin una want make Mikel win b4 una give am the Award? The guy win Nations Cup, Europa League, Champions League.... The guy still play Confederations Cup and him com carry Africa name high... Mr Isa of CAF, Why this one na, u come rob us 4 our Own Country? Chai... The opportunity to take am for the first time wey be say we deserve am...chai... Mr CAF... AREA BOYS DEY WAIT UNA... ;-(
Re: CAF, What Else Do You Want Mikel To Win Before You Give Him The Award? (MY VIEW) by astronautog(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
"If you are a nigeria GO and DIE"-caf president to mikel
Re: CAF, What Else Do You Want Mikel To Win Before You Give Him The Award? (MY VIEW) by astronautog(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
"If you are a nigerian GO and DIE"-caf president to mikel

(1) (Reply)

Caf Awards Winners-the Full List / Super Falcons Qualify For Namibia 2014 / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.