Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Alakija Denies Interest In Lagos Governorship Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alakija Denies Interest In Lagos Governorship Race (419 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alakija Denies Interest In Lagos Governorship Race by euromoney(f): 4:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Africa’s richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija has disowned the posters advertising her interest in the Lagos Governorship election in 2015.

Alakija in a statement urged the people to ignore whatever they may have read purportedly portraying her as a governorship aspirant.

According to the statement,”It has come to my notice, that there are posters and fliers being circulated in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos State announcing me as a Governorship aspirant.

“This is not true and I hereby confirm that I have no such intentions. Therefore, I disassociate myself from any persons or group of persons, posters or fliers in circulation about me contesting for governorship.

“I have been paying attention to my calling from God to look after widows and orphans through The Rose of Sharon Foundation and I am also in service most importantly to God’s work as a Minister of his Word through His Ministry committed to us as the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International.

“God has not called me into politics and I have never been involved in politics. Please ignore whatever you may have read purportedly portraying me as a governorship aspirant.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/01/10/alakija-denies-interest-in-lagos-governorship-race/

Re: Alakija Denies Interest In Lagos Governorship Race by Mynd44: 4:45am On Jan 10, 2014
This is how to deal with rumors. A lot of our politicians should learn from it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bad Publicity Is Good Publicity:the Case Of Cramjones And Kemi Guvnors Daughter / The Need For Private Sector Involvement In Some Government Services / Governor Orji Swears In New Commissioners And T.C Chariment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.