Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (33745 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Bukkiminat(f): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
Tarasha by Oyinprince
Letting go by Audrey Timms
Behind the veil by Mattkent
They are awesome..I bet u wont regret reading them
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
A new creation by oyinprince and donckross, the complete assassin an evening with eva the reluctant bride.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by elpiro: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
can anyone help with the link of to love and leave by austinblinkz Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by TheManfromKenya: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just read why my blood is black by misquote and konji experience by class captain...nice works
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by datjohn(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Silent Seduction by Fiyah
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by zicokarisma(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Lettin Go by audrey timms, the devil who loved by david flo, alone by pamelB
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2016
letting go by Audreytimms.
the itch by royver
e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by ebikz2cute(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
1. Silent Seduction by Fiyah 2. Letting go - Audrey Timms
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Royver(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
letting go by Audreytimms.

the itch by royver

e.t.c
Thanks @khalifah smiley
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Royver:
Thanks @khalifah smiley

I should thank you. thank you royver smiley
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by horlawharley(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2016
They are many now,alrite
LARRYSUN
Brand of cain
Paradox of abel
Boda meko
Tears of babylon
Black Maria.........all Larrysun stories are masterclass.
DOMAWOLEYE
Restless...the story of a survivor.
Abandoned child......if you want to go emotional,read DOMAWOLEYE stories
EZE2000
Ruthless Betrayal
Dirty diamond of Boko haram.........educative stories.
AUSTINBLINKS
Shadow(horror story Nigeria version).
AUDREYTIMMS
Letting go
And many more but above all LARRYSUN is still my best writer here.omo this guy is good.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by queenDD(f): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have a lot of them.. Letting go by Audrey Timms Brand of Cain by Larrysun Tenth generation by Frank3.16 Taking chances by Princesa False pretenses by Repogirl Tormented by Safarigirl
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
horlawharley:
They are many now,alrite
LARRYSUN
Brand of cain
Paradox of abel
Boda meko
Tears of babylon
Black Maria.........all Larrysun stories are masterclass.
DOMAWOLEYE
Restless...the story of a survivor.
Abandoned child......if you want to go emotional,read DOMAWOLEYE stories
EZE2000
Ruthless Betrayal
Dirty diamond of Boko haram.........educative stories.
AUSTINBLINKS
Shadow(horror story Nigeria version).
AUDREYTIMMS
Letting go
And many more but above all LARRYSUN is still my best writer here.omo this guy is good.

Thanks a lot for the mention.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by horlawharley(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Thanks a lot for the mention.
Don't mention boss
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by greatside(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Inseparable nd tarasha by Oyinprince
letting go by Audrey timms
The devil has d money, Allen avenue and A day in the life of a dirty girl by bibijay. these stories are world class.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by richyluvu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
please guys, how can i get UNFULFILED PROMISES by andren timms
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Blessytee(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by benardj3(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls I need link for "everybody is a genius
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
I present to you, a story with;
Adventure: 101%
Reality: 100% based on true life event
Suspense: 100%
Storyline : 100%
Crime: 100%

Ever since the inception of Nairaland, the the BEST and still the BEST StoRY on this FORUM is :
THERE AND BACK IN TIME By ZUBY 77!
If that story was a series, It will be a Block Buster locally and Internationally!!!!!!!!

That story has it all!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy
''Story of my life'' by One direction
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by mimilight: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Every story written by soulho19 ie The devil Wears okirika, delayed diagnosis, and currently hole in the world.
Tarasha by oyiprice
countless by the blessed man
broken hedge by toyin and many others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear No More / Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / Living With My Grandma (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.