Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (33742 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
A lot, can't choose one.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by akugbemike(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
There and back on time....by Zuby77.

Anyone who goes through this write-up by Zuby77 would definitely pray for 3rd mainland bridge traffic to be endless when returning from work.

I fell deep inlove with this section of Nairaland after completing zuby's story(very very real story).

Others include:
Jezusboi
Oyinprince
Larrysun
Kingzpen
Mazi
D9ty7
Kayemjay and
Andre Tremmel (wrong spelling)

GREAT 9JA WRITERS.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by cuche43: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
d bestest story on dis nairaland has definitely got 2 b 'd devil who loved me'. dat story made me shed tears.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2015
I invite you to read 'Restless' and ' thorns in my Boots' both by domawoleye. You will be glad you did. You will see life in reality and not fantasies or illussions!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by maestromedal(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
One wrong turn(d story dat brought me 2 nairaland) Story of addiction An evening with eva and False pretense

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Holyman3(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
akugbemike:
There and back on time....by Zuby77.

Anyone who goes through this write-up by Zuby77 would definitely pray for 3rd mainland bridge traffic to be endless when returning from work.

I fell deep inlove with this section of Nairaland after completing zuby's story(very very real story).

Others include:
Jezusboi
Oyinprince
Larrysun
Kingzpen
Mazi
D9ty7
Kayemjay and
Andre Tremmel (wrong spelling)

GREAT 9JA WRITERS.

That Zuby77 guy is a Genius.
His story brought me to nairaland through a friend who sent me the link.
I can tell you that I have read his story three times over and never get tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by olowookerekemi(f): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Profmaojo:
Pls pals. What is d best story you have read on nairaland. Pls recommend it to me[color=#770077][/color]
..read MY HUSBAND by flakkygurl
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by HyDee001(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Larry Sun's 'The Brand of Cain' is simply amazing. The way he uses words so skillfully coupled with the way his plot is creatively crafted will easily keep you glued to your screen.
I say welcome to this literary giant in to the global stage.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by grooga(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
My best stories never concluded on this forum, I noticed that most of these folks when given too much praise, it gets to their heads....

Money Soldier... Diary of a rough rugged..

Coolval... Diary of an Imostar....

Zubby77..... there and back in time...

Moreover, there's no better writter out here better than MaziOmenuko.... in terms of content, rating, fluidity and number of A class work.
Flow1759, is exceptionally entertaining and his sense of humour is very good.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by flow1759: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
grooga:
My best stories never concluded on this forum, I noticed that most of these folks when given too much praise, it gets to their heads....

Money Soldier... Diary of a rough rugged..

Coolval... Diary of an Imostar....

Zubby77..... there and back in time...

Moreover, there's no better writter out here better than MaziOmenuko.... in terms of content, rating, fluidity and number of A class work.
Flow1759, is exceptionally entertaining and his sense of humour is very good.

Thanks for being a fan

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by alleazardous(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
The unloved wife, the devil who loved me, the complete circle
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by flow1759: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2015
To all those that loves my stories i thank you all. God bless you.

Pls one favour from you guys!

Read this true story of mine that is an entry in a competition, and after which cast your vote for me by clicking the button at the bottom of the story, Here is the link https://fidelitybank.ng/mytoughjobstory/index.php/ugochukwu/

God go bless una well well
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by khemmy20(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
I've read AN EVENING WITH EVA from the beginning to the end an action thriller novel and it is very interesting but I'm currently reading FOREVER AND ALWAYS by Repogirl
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by olahandsome(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
"I See Things Others Do Not See" by Royver. my best story ever. Royver is the best. any other story is wack beside this story. and also "the day the world ended" by Royver.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
cuche43:
d bestest story on dis nairaland has definitely got 2 b 'd devil who loved me'. dat story made me shed tears.
Mine was not only shedding tears, I felt so sad in my dream the night I finished reading it. I woke up still feeling sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Angelsss(f): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2016
"False Pretenses" by Peju Amadi and "NYSC"
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by elpochas: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
I can say 2go luv is d best for me.d devil who luved me was also a bomb.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by koredeeniola(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Accidental victim by dioxidane and tarasha by oyinprince,u guys shld try nd read dem

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Eebrahym(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Why my blood is black by mizquote

Black Bird by Teechudleyy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by ammy4id: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Letting it go by Audraytimms

False pretence by repogirl

Behind her veil by mattkent (dis particular one will surely tel u something about your destiny)

My husband by flakkydagirl

Paligenesis by donkross

How a girl's visit to my room change my life by classcaptain

Read and enjoy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by tijehi(f): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Letting go by Audrey timms

The devil who loved me by Davidflo

Tormented by Safarigirl

False pretences by Repogirl

Forever and for always by Repogirl (patiently waiting to buy the complete novel)

In memory only by Safarigirl

Black bird by teechudleyy

Unfulfilled promises by Audrey Timms

The Cul de Sac by Touchmeder

Taking Chances by Princesa
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Eebrahym(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
The devil who love me by Davidflo confirmed. A very good story.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Jewel30(f): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tarasha by Oyinprince, it's breath-takingly good.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by haryomikun(m): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Ninilowo:

Hmmmmm......my pple from the most secured section on NL. Ewe sooo.........
I catch you!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by haryomikun(m): 2:37am On Apr 26, 2016
One maziomenuko story about banging one woman like that in PH. The story reeks of complete and pure brilliance

There and back on time by zuby77 ranks as my second. I just finished reading it on NL. About to port to global runs grin

IBO boy wey like Yoruba by flow1759 . it was more interesting than Man wey dey reason.

Flase pretences by repogirl. That girl nah bad gehl oh grin Read her exploits in the Legend of the fvckerss thread a few weeks ago grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by thespinis(f): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
False pretenses by repogirl
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by MaziOmenuko: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
grooga:

Wow! Thanks for the complement.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by MaziOmenuko: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
haryomikun:
One maziomenuko story about banging one woman like that in PH. The story reeks of complete and pure brilliance

Crime and Adventure.

Thanks btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by grooga(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Wow! Thanks for the complement.

Bro, you r welcome... just try and give your teeming fans.... something like "life after".
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Ninilowo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
haryomikun:

I catch you!!!! grin grin grin
Lif Matter A. Y. Na we dey run things, thingz no run we

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
1. To love and leave
2. Unfulfilled promise by audrey timm
3. False pretenses by peju amadi
4. Reluctant bride, a man to call her own, e.t.c bt tiffanyj

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by FlourishBliss(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
To love and leave by Austinblinkz.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / Living With My Grandma (18+) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.