Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com (871 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? / Pls Which Website Can I Find Any Final Year Project In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com by rashmanovic: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello guys, am having this research project to find an alternative to trumpia.com, well Trumpia is an online multi-channel marketing and messaging software provider, offering mobile marketing, email marketing, voice broadcast, instant messaging, and social media marketing tools for businesses. am sure i can get someone here who can help me with best alternatives or closest to trumpia.. Thank You
Re: Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com by sunday478(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
rashmanovic: Hello guys, am having this research project to find an alternative to trumpia.com, well Trumpia is an online multi-channel marketing and messaging software provider, offering mobile marketing, email marketing, voice broadcast, instant messaging, and social media marketing tools for businesses. am sure i can get someone here who can help me with best alternatives or closest to trumpia.. Thank You
the best alternative is piatrum.moc. It is a direct clone of trumpia.com.

Last bullet: Use another strategy, cause I didn't vist ur site. No data.
Re: Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com by rashmanovic: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
sunday478: the best alternative is piatrum.moc. It is a direct clone of trumpia.com.

Last bullet: Use another strategy, cause I didn't vist ur site. No data.
Thanks bro, will check it out and get bk 2 u, I really appreciate it, Thanks
Re: Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com by onyengbu: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
rashmanovic: Thanks bro, will check it out and get bk 2 u, I really appreciate it, Thanks
The joke is on you!
Re: Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com by internetpo(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2014
I know of trumpia. Dont think there is a good alternative yet.

well. U can come back in a few yrs n try www.smsmarketingportal.com. Currently working on a truimpia progm 4 it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wow Davido And Phyno Visited My Website. / Virus Expert Needed / Why Could This Be Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.