Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” (9681 Views)

Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / Best Alternative To Google Adsense / Is There Any Alternative To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Flowrymz(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2016

Popular Social Media platform Facebook is set to add a new feature to it’s Platform, it’s set to add the “Profile Video” option, here you can upload videos as alternative to photos.

SOURCE - TheImpulseNG.com
http://theimpulseng.com/facebook-to-introduce-profile-videos-as-alternative-to-profile-pictures/
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by tpiar: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2016
interesting.

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Topestbilly(m): 1:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Making sense..

Ummm... what's dat my username sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 18, 2016
e go make sense
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by seunlayi(m): 3:45am On Mar 18, 2016
..... another innovation towards making us waste our expensive mb on video and more income to our ISP?

14 Likes

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Destined2win: 3:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Whatever mehn undecided
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Psylas(m): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Great idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by gidimasters(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
In Olamide's Voice, Don't Stop
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Nothing is new on Facebook again...and beside nothing like Video profile pic, its just a lie...I didn't ve much interest on FB again since my group with over 19thousand member got deleted.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by tooman: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2016
battery sucker
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
They shouldn't spoil Facebook for us. Too many changes and updates is bad. We like the old Facebook the way it is

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Empress2014(f): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
It is a welcome development cheesy
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Bsc(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
That's good..
But whats really wrong with facebook chat for blackberry... I updated my app as I was notified, never knew is a downgrade to a 7kb app that links to web browser.. Pls tell them to bring back the facebook chat on bbworld and delete that rubbish 7kb app they call update. Dnt update urs if u get the notice else u will regret.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Benfaco: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Great'
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by DTALLPRINCE(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
its a great idea.

#nairalandshallbethegreatest#

In support of my hashtag, pls hit like and share before you move on. Thanks.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
So before I see person pictures, na video I go come dey watch
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by omolola15(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Hian! All these girls no go let person rest now. Them fit video as dem dey shit inside toilet now. Use am as profile video.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by DTALLPRINCE(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
its a great idea.

#nairalandshallbethegreatest#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by iliyande(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
not good enough

we need 'dislike' as much we need it on nairaland forum to take down useless comments

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by xender(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Great.

seun and co..Sir . pls add more smilies/emoticon make we dey use
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by nbright: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
MB go dey burn o

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by rotexteymie(f): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Profile video again
I think I prefer the old Facebook jawe..... It won't make sense
Facebook app is already mb consuming!!!
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by kennyman2000(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Nize wan in Buhari's voice.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by temitemi1(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
That's gonna be fun grin
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by AmmarOscar(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
mtsww. This is rubbish
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by DBossNG(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
I wonder what girls will upload dis time around.. angry
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by henrydadon(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
technology just keep advancing..and mark zukerberg keep finding more ways to keep us addicted to his app
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by healthyarena(f): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Data nko?
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2016
d guy above me is right
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Johnny19: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Absolutely I don't bleeping care

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Two Major Challenges Bloggers Face In Nigeria / Ten (10) Things Every New Nigerian Blogger Must Avoid in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.