Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs (22771 Views)

Photo: See The Hottest Black Guy A Lady Can Do Anything To Have ! / Princess Shyngle Tops The List Of 20 Most Curvy/bootilicious African Celebs. / Imo Girls Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by philip0906(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
just post your picture so that i can be able to see ur face i bet u look like a monkey thats why u put that girl as your D.P
sweetheart if thats u in that pix, then u'z cute. . .but i hear south africans treat Nigerians badly in their country and eat Nigerian flesh i.e canibals, can u confirm that? undecided
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ...u ar a bloody assshole,shameless lesbian..may God punish u nd ur entire generation...idiiot!..#spits on her fugly face...
lol me lesbian? No i'm engaged to an Igbo man from your country so being lesbian is not my thing so abi get a life
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
philip0906:
sweetheart if thats u in that pix, then u'z cute. . .but i hear south africans treat Nigerians badly in their country and eat Nigerian flesh i.e canibals, can u confirm that? undecided
my dear those are completely lies we dont eat nigerians we see them as people but u know that people are not perfect so its hard to keep up with some naija people! But i have a nigerian boyfriend and other nigerian friends and everyone treats them normally

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Elnino4ladies: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
lol me lesbian? No i'm engaged to an Igbo man from your country so being lesbian is not my thing so abi get a life
....shut d fvck up..!!!..i dnt giv a fvck weda u engaged 2 nigeria guy...

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by philip0906(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
my dear those are completely lies we dont eat nigerians we see them as people but u know that people are not perfect so its hard to keep up with some naija people! But i have a nigerian boyfriend and other nigerian friends and everyone treats them normally
Alright then. . .ur boyfriend is one hell of a lucky chap

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Boll2010: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ....shut d fvck up..!!!..i dnt giv a fvck weda u engaged 2 nigeria guy...
wtf! Is wrong with you numb skull huh?? Those ladies are beautiful! I bet you don't know what a pus!sy is! The only time you see a pus!sy is your neighbors kid bathing!! So giving the girl a fu?cking break

Your picture looks much okay self! I firstly though you part of the celebrity pictures earlier.

3 Likes

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Boll2010: wtf! Is wrong with you numb skull huh?? Those ladies are beautiful! I bet you don't know what a pus!sy is! The only time you see a pus!sy is your neighbors kid bathing!! So giving the girl a fu?cking break

Your picture looks much okay self! I firstly though you part of the celebrity pictures earlier.
thank u but iam not a celebrity.
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by skyscraperTM(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nobody cares!!

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Elnino4ladies: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Boll2010: wtf! Is wrong with you numb skull huh?? Those ladies are beautiful! I bet you don't know what a pus!sy is! The only time you see a pus!sy is your neighbors kid bathing!! So giving the girl a fu?cking break..lyk seriously wtf is wrong wit u..??...wht's ur fvckin biznes here..get a life u bloody assskisser nd stp quotin me 2 spew shiits...foool..!!!

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by ebamma(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ....shut d fvck up..!!!..i dnt giv a fvck weda u engaged 2 nigeria guy...
there are so many frustrated peeps and kill joys on this forum and u are one of them, leave the girl the phuck alone, no be she tell your boss make im sack u for work.

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by ebamma(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
A girls comes nl and creates a topic, just for fun, u don't pay her to do it same for me, and there are many other topics here in nl too, so the most polite thing to do when u don't like her topic, is to press the back key and look for other topics that may interest u, make una stop una frustration come here oh

4 Likes

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nobody cares!!
when you say nobody who are you reffering to? Urslf right just say i dont care not nobody cares
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
ebamma: A girls comes nl and creates a topic, just for fun, u don't pay her to do it same for me, and there are many other topics here in nl too, so the most polite thing to do when u don't like her topic, is to press the back key and look for other topics that may interest u, make una stop una frustration come meet here
thank you we need people like you here on nl! God bless u
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Elnino4ladies: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
ebamma: there are so many frustrated peeps and kill joys on this forum and u are one of them, leave the girl the phuck alone, no be she tell your boss make im sack u for work.
..shut up u bloody assskisser..!!!..wht's ur fvckin bizness

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Elnino4ladies: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Boll2010: wtf! Is wrong with you numb skull huh?? Those ladies are beautiful! I bet you don't know what a pus!sy is! The only time you see a pus!sy is your neighbors kid bathing!! So giving the girl a fu?cking break..nd who invited u ova..??...dnt eva quote me 2 spew shiits...u little he-biitch..

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by ebamma(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..i will shut up am a bloody assskisser..!!!..wht's my fvckin bizness
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by ebamma(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..shut up u bloody assskisser..!!!..wht's ur fvckin bizness
na the only english were u sabi be dis, abi na dey only english were u fit remember from the ones were your english teachers been teach u?
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by freda506(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
I feel bad for the o.p sad sad
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
freda506: I feel bad for the o.p sad sad
why do u feel bad
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Elnino4ladies: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
ebamma: na the only english were u sabi be dis, abi na dey only english were u fit remember from the ones were your english teachers been teach u?
...i dnt blame u..i blame ur fvckin parent 4 nt abortin foool lyk u..

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
why are nigerians so full of hate....i am dissapointed to be associated with such a country

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by ebamma(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ... dnt blame me.. blame my fvckin parents 4 nt abortin a foool lyk me..
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ...i dnt blame u..i blame ur fvckin parent 4 nt abortin foool lyk u..
guy weytin dey worry u naa hve u taken ur malaria drugs?
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seanord: why are nigerians so full of hate....i am dissapointed to be associated with such a country
some nigerians
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mehn that Boity chic...who can ever forget her beautiful face during this last BBA

What of Nkuli? Isn't she beautiful as well?? grin grin
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Elnino4ladies: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
ANAMBRA11: guy weytin dey worry u naa hve u taken ur malaria drugs?
..nd who invited u ova..??..stop spewin shiits person..!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by LadyH(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
freda506: I feel bad for the o.p sad sad
Azin eh cry
Dis is so unfair. I wonder who let all those dogs out. undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by LadyH(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
babes throw more light on dis first abeg.
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by Medunah: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
me o!
U look cute

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by gboyex(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Op pls just ignore this haters group, if you reply them it just going to make matters worst and make we observers feel bad.

You are a pretty lady very obvious and those SA ladies are pretty also,
I do love that lady that co host with Ik on BBA

I believe this haters group has issues not necessarily with you personally just an aftermath of “the system”

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by iconize(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ladytee-thato:
Lmao oga do u know haiti refugees? Hehehe we have the worst nigerians claiming to be refugees here in Our country so dont start
Re: Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs by iconize(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
gboyex: @Op pls just ignore this haters group, if you reply them it just going to make matters worst and make we observers feel bad.

You are a pretty lady very obvious and those SA ladies are pretty also,
I do love that lady that co host with Ik on BBA

I believe this haters group has issues not necessarily with you personally just an aftermath of “the system”
-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / How Gymnast Breaks Her JUMPSUIT While Watch How She Reacts In Front Of 2000 Fans / Bipolar Diagnosis: Chacha Eke Thanks Concerned Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.