Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) (22754 Views)

Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by sixtuschimere: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Julius Agwu was pictured chilling with Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State at Eko Hotel.

The celeb who was pictured recently alongside Rita Dominic with Imo State PDP gubernatorial candidate Emeka Ihedioha can not stop chilling with the big shots of the society.

Source: http://www.iphoneogram.com/p/936419200971557798_290514337/

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by orobs93(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2015
The unstoppable governor

Pepperly their senses...

If you are feeling Amaechi's swaGg hit like...

207 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Big Boiz Thinz

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Asek1(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
A perfect 'picshur' of political canvassing by a top celeb
Jewlious Agwuta repping as a badt sharp guy cheesy

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by temitemi1(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Oya let agwu start yabbing pdp n Mr President. Free food n maybe small dollars must do their work "yabbing" undecided undecided. GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by SOBSISRAEL(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Gud 4 him.
Jamb starts 2morrow.
To pass easily and be confident in the exam hall contact me on 09033976204 for JAMB CBT tips and things you need to know with Jamb revelation a day before you exam.
NB. Whatsapp or call me on 09033976204
Help urself, friends, enemies, mum, dad, cousin be preaching this Jamb Gospel to them
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by teemanbastos(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Oya let agwu start yabbing pdp n Mr President. Free food n maybe small dollars must do their work "yabbing" undecided undecided. GEJ till 2019!!!
haters on the loose

16 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by shaddi(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2015
Formatting my Laptop, would join you soon shocked

Sai APC
Sai Change

24 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Making sense grin
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2015
is nairaland a blog now?
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Na only Two eggs Julius Agwu dey chop?

tongue

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by yuzjet(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Enjoyment gallor!
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by benjamin00774: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2015
BEWARE OF MY LAWYER

AND MY SON KABIRU SPACE BOOKED

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2015
are those eggs for him?

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by simplemach(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Good for them. If dem like self make dem chop poison, since i don see APC material d tin no sweet me.

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by iwezor1(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2015
kiss
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by sucess001(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2015
no be old nokia phone dey the table so?

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by stevikenna: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2015
AMAECHI THE LION OF NIGER DELTA

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by obibankz(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Nice pics though but is still GEJ TILL 2019 grin grin grin

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Babaneh(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2015
THE JAGABAN OF PORTHARCOURT GIVING PD PIGS SLEEPLESS NIGHT SINCE 1800
I HAIL OOOO...

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by oneda(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2015
another one
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by Vicjustice: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2015
And this is supposed to be a news headline?
Governors in Europe "chill" about with commoners in local spots on daily basis without security, and it is no news.
God is my witness that just last week, my wife telephoned the Mayor (Governor) of County Kerry to make a complaint, and they met in a local restaurant as arranged: In Ireland, anyone can meet a Mayor, and their personal phone numbers are in their campaign leaflets, and if you don't have the leaflet, just google their names and you will find their contact details

www.babefishing.com, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by pekeyim: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2015
If not for your mouth diarrhoea,

You r not so bad after all.
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by mytime24(f): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Kk
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by eleko1: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
wink
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by asiwajumi(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
#how TO BECOME AN APC MEMBER, FAN OR
SUPPORTER#
1. Create Lies.
2. Attack and Insult violently when facts are
presented.
3. Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with superior
argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone that supports
him.
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post that portrays
GEJ in a goodlight and agree with any event or
post that portrays Him in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post that portrays
GMB in a badlight and agree with any post showing
him in a goodlight.
9. Celebrate Boko Haram attacks by shouting "GEJ
is Clueless, Our soldiers are weak and 6 weeks is
counting oh"
10. When Nigerian soldiers pound Boko Haram
insurgents, killing hundreds of them, write on
Social Media that Chadian, Nigerien or
Cameroonian soldiers are the ones killing Boko
Haram insurgents.
11. Tell Nigerians that even if Tinubu and Buhari
steal CBN, it does not matter.
12. Even as a graduate, be proud to say "even if
Buhari presents NEPA bill, Nigerians should vote for
him."
You can add your own...
What surprises me is the ease and unremourseful
impunity at which Buhari and his supporters tell
lies.
You can never see any iota of morality in them,
what a shame!

Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by driand(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2015
dis dude doesn't even know who he supports..
Re: Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) by McDoe(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2015
The rugged Amaechi. Abeg, nothing do you. The clueless one is bound to loose the battle.
As for me and my family, it is GMB for 2015

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List / How Gymnast Breaks Her JUMPSUIT While Watch How She Reacts In Front Of 2000 Fans