Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? (3991 Views)

2016 GRAMMY Awards Fashion: Check Out Which Stars Topped Our Best And Worst List / Who Among This Stars Do You Think Is The Queen Of Nigeria Music Industry Of Now? / Who Among These Nollywood Stars Do U Need Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Ciaralover(f): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2006
Donald Trump! Damn I hate this guy! I want to see him go broke so bad!
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by eveseh(f): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2006
beyonce
eninem
genieve nnaji
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Badman888(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2006
I dont want to see anyone go broke, i dont wish bad for anyone
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by SvS(f): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2006
beyonce
lil kim
pink
those three
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Ciaralover(f): 1:31am On Jun 22, 2006
JA RULE na he is already brook
Martha Stewart
P DIDDY i hate this gay man
MURDER INC Yep GOD please
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Ciaralover(f): 1:36am On Jun 22, 2006
PARIS HILTON, NICOLE RICHIE, LINDSAY LOHAN,
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by hotangel2(f): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2006
HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!HATER ALERT!!!

Y'all just bunch of haters!!

And are we talking BROKE?
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Ciaralover(f): 2:24am On Jun 22, 2006
yep girl its broke, didnt spelled it right
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by edygirl(f): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2006
This is the worst thread ever. how can you wish something bad to sb.
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by omogenaija(f): 4:06am On Jun 22, 2006
please e ma se pe. ( dont curse)

its bad.

there is a yoruba song that goes

ti eru e ba wo eyi a fi e pe fel le pe.

basically wat goes around comes around. like karama.
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Hotstepper(f): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2006
are u guyz insane?, how about if people wish that upon your siblings or parents? abeg, even though this place is a forum, somethings shouldn't be discussed esp. this one
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by 2fine4u(f): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2006
this na serious bad belle ooo!!! do u kno how hard they suffered to be where they are today? and u just want them to go broke without them even doin anything to deserve it. na wa ooooooo shocked
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by omogenaija(f): 4:15am On Jun 22, 2006
who ever wants someone to see someone good broke, will only see that someone become richer and richer. amen.

ya'll r haters angry angry angry
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2006
nobody, really!afterall they're money doesnt add Or subtract anything from my life! undecided
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by lunafish(f): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2006
50 Cent. Then he'll know the true meaning of his name.
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by damygurl(f): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2006
What the heck? Some of you guys r d ones who give Nigerians a bad name. We r supposed to want the progress of others not their downfall. Grow up!!!
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by socool1(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2006
This is so sad! Never wish people bad no matter what! especially when they havnt done anything bad to hurt you! what a stupid post
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by SvS(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2006
guys i think i understand wat ciaralover means.its not that we want bad for them,its just they have so much money
and even if we say we wanna c them broke,that dosent mean theyll go broke!!
just have fun wit it guys grin
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2006
50p
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2006
;d
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Saiesta(f): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2006
I would Like to see G-UNIT Broke,
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by shotta(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2006
yall need to stop hating
fun or not i dont want to see any of them go broke
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 01, 2006
this is mean , yall r just mad they make more money than yall

broke asses

sorry to mean but this is a mean post,
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by shawna(f): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2006
p. diddy cheesy
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by jaybaby(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2006
geneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by momoney1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2006
P Diddy but of cause you know that isn't gonna happen, this guy get richer and richer every passing day sad
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by GNature(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2006
Don't be hateful people, you have nothing to gain from
seeing these people go broke, so don't hate. wink
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by omot208(f): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
i don't want to say broke. but maybe restricted financially.and that will the David and Victoria Beckham. they recently spent money that would save over 500 starving african children to build an effing maze in their effing garden! i hope they get lost in it.
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by saintkola(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2006
paris hilton cos she is too frivolous with her 'i'm rich, so what ' attitude ! victoria beckham, my gawd dis gal dey spend money like say d thing go soon go out of fashion
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by saintkola(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
paris hilton cos she is too frivolous with her 'i'm rich, so what ' attitude ! victoria beckham, my gawd dis gal dey spend money like say d thing go soon go out of fashion
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by sy2000(f): 2:02am On Oct 10, 2006
Beyonce Knowles
Re: Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video / Mercy Aigbe In Hot New Photo / Rihanna Rocks Serious Thigh-high Slit Skirt & Platform Shoes..too Much Hawtness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.