Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once (4417 Views)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love / Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by teedeeone(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
The popular perception of strip clubs tends towards the notion that these venues are “Gentleman’s Clubs”, geared exclusively toward fostering misogynist attitudes to women, and the devaluing of the female body. But are these opinions or views outdated? After all, as the habit of hen-nights hiring male strippers will attest, striptease is not only for men. In many ways, this article plays the devil’s advocate, but then, here are 10 good reasons why women need to visit a strip club, at least once!

1. Watching other women dance erotically can teach you a lot about your own body.
Learning to appreciate other women’s bodies and even to find them attractive can help you lift your own self-confidence.
Watching strippers dance can teach you to love and appreciate your body and perhaps help you realize that you are attractive in other people’s eyes.

2. Even if it doesn't teach you all that… You get to know your enemy!
Going to a strip club will inform and bolster your convictions about this industry.

3. If you’ve never thought about finding other women sexually attractive, this could be a chance to test your sexual preferences.
Being in this environment could challenge your personal boundaries. Watching women in a club, rather than making moves on your friends, could be a safe and a relatively unembarrassing way to explore your sexual orientation if you’re bi-curious or even unsure about whether you’re lesbian.
You won’t be the only one.

4. Strip clubs can be an exciting new experience for couples, and can offer fun and friendly opportunity.
Why not go with your partner? You may find it an intimate experience to be there together, to find out what turns him on, and to spice up your sex life.
Being in that environment is highly likely to turn him on, but at the end of the night, it’s you he’s going to go home with, because you’re the one he loves. Accepting and understanding that could be exciting and exhilarating for both of you.

5. Learn to become upfront and honest with your partner about other women.
It may not be an easy experience, but it may help both of you to understand that he may find other women attractive.
It could even just be fun to compare which of the girls you and him find attractive, or stimulate some healthy debate about what your relationship means to both of you.

6. Get to chat with the girls who work there.
No matter what your feelings are ethically, morally or personally about the sex industry, talking to the women who have been right in the middle of it could help you understand the “other side of the story”.

7. Go to find out whether this is something you would be happy doing to earn some extra money.
This is becoming an increasingly common or normal way for students to supplement their income and help ease the burden of student debt.

8. Beauty is only skin deep.
Visit a strip club to reassure yourself that, even if your body isn’t as “perfect” as the dancers, you can appreciate yourself as being normal and feel beautiful just for being that.
And don’t forget that the girls who work there are more than dancers, too.

9. Strip clubs are full of single guys.
Make sure you take the most good-looking one home!

10. You only have one life.
Sometimes you have to tease the boundaries of your comfort zone.

There are, of course so many counter-arguments to all of these reasons. But it doesn’t mean that the reasons aren’t there.
Sometimes it’s best to recognise that it is “better you know the devil” than to dismiss out of hand something that's difficult to understand without trying. After all, it could be fun, exciting, and as research has shown, women tend to see other women’s bodies as more attractive than naked men. If you doubt this, visit a strip club and find out for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Someone sat down and came up with this? Konji na bastard. Enyi a go get laid biko.

3 Likes

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Ellidude(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
I disagree totally in every area or aspect or corner or perspective or view or understanding or wisdom in this trashy thread..Dude quit promoting prostitution.

5 Likes

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by emmyskies(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Dont cause people to sin pls

2 Likes

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by mgbeketoto: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don't think I wanna go dia o!
Wetin I wan s smell anode woman TOTO for? undecided
Please, I WANNO SEE NAYKED MEN ONLY!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Baba419(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is just what ive been thinking of doing to one virgin girlfriend of mine. cheesy
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by longthinx: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Send addresses. You've got a convert
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by zube01(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Just like saying guys should visit male. Strip clubs so they can learn more. About their body! Let me advice u on how to copy topics from online! Copy somthing worthy and. Make sure u go through it before posting!
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Oh puhleeeeeese!!strips clubs in naija should be scraped!bunch of elephants walking on stage...Mtchewwww
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by BluePearls(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rubbish!
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Oh puhleeeeeese!!strips clubs in naija should be scraped!bunch of elephants walking on stage...Mtchewwww
grin cheesy
Are the dancers fat?
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
I have been there once, not because of any of the reasons above though...I just wanted to satisfy my curiousity. angry
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I have been there once, not because of any of the reasons above though...I just wanted to satisfy my curiousity. angry
How was your experience?
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
CFCfan:
How was your experience?
Hmmm...I couldn't even stay till the end, it started pissing me off @ a point. I had to leave. undecided
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by mirajune: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
All your reasons still doesn't make sense to me. AND HE WEPT!!! I just pity the underage children here that will heed your advice ( or should I say reason?)
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by priscaoge(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I have been there once, not because of any of the reasons above though...I just wanted to satisfy my curiousity. angry
Are u serious? Is it now or before? Haven't been there tho n don't intend to mbokcheesycheesy

@Topic,how can someone sit down n come up with this piece of poo?undecidedundecided*Shit Happens* So a lady should go watch her fellow woman who has gone banana strip 'neked' just to lift her self confidence? *SmBs4U*
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hmmm...I couldn't even stay till the end, it started pissing me off @ a point. I had to leave. undecided
Lol. Kpele oh grin

I heard some wives bring their husbands to such clubs. Though it's mostly White folks that do so.
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Are u serious? Is it now or before? Haven't been there tho n don't intend to mbokcheesycheesy

@Topic,how can someone sit down n come up with this piece of poo?undecidedundecided*Shit Happens* So a lady should go watch her fellow woman who has gone banana strip 'neked' just to lift her self confidence? *SmBs4U*
I know, right. I can't imagine myself going to a male strip club
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol, his reasons tire me too, that's why I agreed that I've been there, but not for the above reasons.
I went there years ago, about 4yrs ago. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go, I heard a lot of stories about it then, I just went to confirm which one is true/lie...lol

@CFCfan : na dem sabi why they do that kind thing, I didn't go with my husband tho, went with some friends...hahaha. I was actually the one that initiated the idea, we had serious arguments , then I won. We balled into the place...lol. all through it my face was squeezed o, but I wanted to see the end of it grin
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
^^
It was a good decision not to go with ur husband. cheesy
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by priscaoge(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, his reasons tire me too, that's why I agreed that I've been there, but not for the above reasons.
I went there years ago, about 4yrs ago. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go, I heard a lot of stories about it then, I just went to confirm which one is true/lie...lol

@CFCfan : na dem sabi why they do that kind thing, I didn't go with my husband tho, went with some friends...hahaha. I was actually the one that initiated the idea, we had serious arguments , then I won. We balled into the place...lol. all through it my face was squeezed o, but I wanted to see the end of it grin
Lolcheesycheesy...U love adventures huh?cheesy Bia Y u go der begin squeeze face?cheesygrin.

-I wonder how much they are been paid to disgrace themselves in that mannerundecidedundecided Will they ever be proud of their work? Na wa oooo
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by priscaoge(f): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
CFCfan:
I know, right. I can't imagine myself going to a male strip club
Lolz..Is there anything like male strippers? I mean do men also do that?cheesy
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by priscaoge(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
teedeeone: The popular perception of strip clubs tends towards the notion that these venues are “Gentleman’s Clubs”, geared exclusively toward fostering misogynist attitudes to women, and the devaluing of the female body. But are these opinions or views outdated? After all, as the habit of hen-nights hiring male strippers will attest, striptease is not only for men. In many ways, this article plays the devil’s advocate, but then, here are 10 good reasons why women need to visit a strip club, at least once!

1. Watching other women dance erotically can teach you a lot about your own body.
Learning to appreciate other women’s bodies and even to find them attractive can help you lift your own self-confidence.
Watching strippers dance can teach you to love and appreciate your body and perhaps help you realize that you are attractive in other people’s eyes.

2. Even if it doesn't teach you all that… You get to know your enemy!
Going to a strip club will inform and bolster your convictions about this industry.

3. If you’ve never thought about finding other women sexually attractive, this could be a chance to test your sexual preferences.
Being in this environment could challenge your personal boundaries. Watching women in a club, rather than making moves on your friends, could be a safe and a relatively unembarrassing way to explore your sexual orientation if you’re bi-curious or even unsure about whether you’re lesbian.
You won’t be the only one.

4. Strip clubs can be an exciting new experience for couples, and can offer fun and friendly opportunity.
Why not go with your partner? You may find it an intimate experience to be there together, to find out what turns him on, and to spice up your sex life.
Being in that environment is highly likely to turn him on, but at the end of the night, it’s you he’s going to go home with, because you’re the one he loves. Accepting and understanding that could be exciting and exhilarating for both of you.

5. Learn to become upfront and honest with your partner about other women.
It may not be an easy experience, but it may help both of you to understand that he may find other women attractive.
It could even just be fun to compare which of the girls you and him find attractive, or stimulate some healthy debate about what your relationship means to both of you.

No matter what your feelings are ethically, morally or personally about the sex industry, talking to the women who have been right in the middle of it could help you understand the “other side of the story”.

7. Go to find out whether this is something you would be happy doing to earn some extra money.
This is becoming an increasingly common or normal way for students to supplement their income and help ease the burden of student debt.

8. Beauty is only skin deep.
Visit a strip club to reassure yourself that, even if your body isn’t as “perfect” as the dancers, you can appreciate yourself as being normal and feel beautiful just for being that.
And don’t forget that the girls who work there are more than dancers, too.

10. You only have one life.
Sometimes you have to tease the boundaries of your comfort zone.

There are, of course so many counter-arguments to all of these reasons. But it doesn’t mean that the reasons aren’t there.
Sometimes it’s best to recognise that it is “better you know the devil” than to dismiss out of hand something that's difficult to understand without trying. After all, it could be fun, exciting, and as research has shown, women tend to see other women’s bodies as more attractive than naked men. If you doubt this, visit a strip club and find out for yourself!

You sef wey write this epistle,can u advice Ur kid Sis or Ur Gf 2 attend strippers club

2 Likes

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Lolcheesycheesy...U love adventures huh?cheesy Bia Y u go der begin squeeze face?cheesygrin.

-I wonder how much they are been paid to disgrace themselves in that mannerundecidedundecided Will they ever be proud of their work? Na wa oooo
My dear, I had to squeeze ma face o, if you smile anyhow they would come near you.
You are asking if they are proud of their work? You think those ones are normal like you/I...those girls are high on a special frequency o. You need to see niggas slipping dollars into their panties...you go just tire.
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Lolz..Is there anything like male strippers? I mean do men also do that?cheesy
Yeah. But I think those type of clubs are limited to Las Vegas and a handful of other cities here in the US.
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:

I read somewhere that a particular strip club in Lagos pays their strippers N70,000/week, including tips.

In America, some ladies do it to pay for school, and they could earn up to $500/week on average. There was a story of one American stripper who claimed she earns $500 in a single day! shocked
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
My dear, I had to squeeze ma face o, if you smile anyhow they would come near you.
You are asking if they are proud of their work? You think those ones are normal like you/I...those girls are high on a special frequency o. You need to see niggas slipping dollars into their panties...you go just tire.
Was it in Lagos?
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
CFCfan:
Was it in Lagos?
Nope, PHC
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by ChristineC: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmm undecided *shakes boobs*
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by texanomaly(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
1-5, 7,8 &10 can all be done in the your home while you and your partner watch a video.

I do agree that women should discuss the types of things their husbands enjoy, and be willing to try them out. Men should do the same.

Sex should be a subject that is discussed freely and be a no judgment zone between couples. It is important that both sides be heard, and if need be, compromise can and should be considered.

Sex, within the bonds of marriage, is not a sin. It should be discussed sensibly and thoroughly. Partners should provide a safe and judgement free zone for each other to voice their views.

teedeeone:

These women don't have the time to stop and chat with your wife or gf. Unless, of course, they are paid for their time.

Google is your friend ladies. If you don't want to step foot in a strip joint, but are curious, let your fingers do the walking...

Examples:

Sex Work: Writings by Women in the Sex Industry

Sex Tips and Tales from Women Who Dare: Exploring the Exotic Erotic

http://www.today.com/id/22492002/ns/today-today_books/t/you-dont-have-be-sex-starved-wife/

teedeeone:
undecided
Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by priscaoge(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahhahaha, no be small special frequency. Girls get mind joor. They must be taking drugs mbok!

1 Like

Re: Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once by priscaoge(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
CFCfan:
I read somewhere that a particular strip club in Lagos pays their strippers N70,000/week, including tips.

In America, some ladies do it to pay for school, and they could earn up to $500/week on average. There was a story of one American stripper who claimed she earns $500 in a single day! shocked
Mstchewww. For a thousand dollars,I no fit. I still value my pride n dignity as a woman n as an African lady. It's as good as strolling d street na•ked naaa. Doing things that someday,u won't be proud of ur past has no meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Love Affair To (not) Remember / Tough Life / My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.