Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! (1253 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst / Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by MalcolmXng: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
This Cramjones of a man has been a mystery to many; but not to me. He alone and few members of the clique know whether he's FFK or not. I can put this to rest. I can 100% resolve this issue. I am ready to spill the beans. I HAVE THE CODE!! But as Queen Elizabeth says, "No pain no gain", ... or to put it in local parlance, "No food for a lazy man". Sooo, you've got to think a little.
Have your trials; when you hit the jackpot, I'll instantly tell you, ... and you'll also take home a not so material, but a so special prize of being, "THE SMARTEST & MOST INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN IN NL"
So let's get it on!
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by ITbomb(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Will your smartness solve any of Nigeria's problem especially electricity

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by pembisco(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op cramejones or/and ffk shuld. Go and Die

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Heard you guys fight on top Front page like Ravens hovering for carcass*Grabs a seat*surely,this gonna get dirty*
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by MalcolmXng: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
ITbomb: Will your smartness solve any of Nigeria's problem especially electricity
It may not; but my N25,000 did; that's why I have "I pass my neighbour".
I am now beginning to believe that person who says in Nigeria they answer question with question. Did you pass your O' levels at all?
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by MalcolmXng: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
pembisco: Op cramejones or/and ffk shuld. Go and Die
Cramjones (Go & die); Millionaire
FFK (Go & die); Millionaire
Benin Woman (Go & die); Millionaire
pembisco (Go & live); hundrednaire/pauper
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by emmalexabl(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ op....please kindly explain to me.

What/who the fvck is FFK ??
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by MalcolmXng: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
DonalĂ° Genes: Heard you guys fight on top Front page like Ravens hovering for carcass*Grabs a seat*surely,this gonna get dirty*
Not really D! Who cares 'bout that. But if that's all you can come up with, it will be fair to Cj not to refer to him as FFK again.
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by MalcolmXng: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmalexabl: @ op....please kindly explain to me.

What/who the fvck is FFK ??
SUMMARY; FFK IN 12 POINTS:
1. FFK is a Nigerian from the SW of the country.
2. His father was notable politician in that region.
3. He was a graduate of the famous Cambridge.
4. He was SA (Public Affairs) to former President OBJ.
5. He was a two-time Minister of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria.
6. He's a bigwig in one of the two biggest political parties in Nigeria.
7. 3/4 of Nigerians see him as an activist, another 3/4 see him as a tribalist, and the remaining 50% are just okay with him.
8. He's intellectually gifted and his debating prowess is feared by his adversaries
9.One thing that cannot be taken away from him is his romantic exploits; he's loved by salacious ladies all across Nigeria. It was for this reason that some call him Casanova while others say he's the Nigerian version of Don Juan.
10. He's ever controversial and was not liked by many (probably including @emmalexabl) for his robust defense of Lagos not being a "No man's land".
11. He's remained relevant in the Nigerian politicosphere to the surprise of many.
12. Like most Africans, he's semi-poligamous and has more than one child. He's currently married to his lovely sweetheart -Gina.
Hope this answers your question.
Next time don't use the F-word in my thread. I don't deal in profanities.
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by Beaf1: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
^
Interesting..

Are You FKKF? (fkk friend)? You seems to know him wella cheesy
Re: Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!! by najoke: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Another attention seeker who is fixated with Cramjones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SSS Maskmen In Osun: Security Or Criminals? / Must See: Photo Of The Day / Nigeria Is Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.