Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,537 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. (800 Views)

Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Christianity has Contributed much positively To Mankind / What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Rhema14(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
His blood erases sin 'irrespective of its type nd magnitude', His salvation is priceless, His wisdom is eternally right, His power is unmatchable, His love is without equal.....
Thank you GOD for this owesome gift.

2 Likes

Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Henrypraise41(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
HE came to redeem us but we dont know the value, May you have mercy on us LORD.
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by holypower(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
HE died to sanctify us with HIS own blood, HE remitted and forgave our traspasses and iniquity.... And HE has given us life Eternal. Lets serve HIM
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
HE is pure, true n clean.HE is d heart n lamb of GOD.HE humbled HIMSELF n was made lower dan d angels 4 a while jst 4 u n i.HE came 2 redeem us 4rm d curse adam brought into ds wrld thou, nt automatically, but only dose dat will accept HIM tru faith.
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
I count not myself as a saint or perfect without u oh LORD.I cling unto ur grace in ds sinful wrld.Let ur will be fulfilled in my life.
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by OJODEL10(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming
obedient to the point of death, even
death on a cross. 9Therefore God has highly exalted him and
bestowed on him the name that is
above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee
should bow, in heaven and on
earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus
Christ is Lord, to the glory of God
the Father.
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Rhema14(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thank you JESUS for you grace upon my life.
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Rhema14(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Rhema14(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
His blood washes my sin...
His ressurection gives me victory
His grace grace gives me hope
His love comforts me
His bruises heals me
His words gives me peace

JESUS.....MY LOVE, MY LIFE
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Rhema14(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rhema14:
His blood erases sin 'irrespective of its type nd magnitude', His salvation is priceless, His wisdom is eternally right, His power is unmatchable, His love is without equal.....
Thank you GOD for this owesome gift.
Re: JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. by Rhema14(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thank you GOD for this awesome gift.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Smile Again / Us Reveals Boko Harams Next Attack.m.naij.com / The Book Of Revelation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.