Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? (7214 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit.. / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by georgecso(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
Its in the Bible the Eve ate the forbbidden fruit first and later gave it to Adam. I am just curious to know what would have happened if Adam refused to eat the Apple?

Drop your candid opinion pls
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by KunleOshob(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
georgecso:

Topics in the bible are not subject to peoples opinion but verifiable bible based facts. If the bible doesn't answer the question ( which i don't think it does) i don't think you should be soliciting for peoples opinion as they would only confuse you further.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by PastorAIO: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
There would have been no Trojan War . . .

oops, sorry. Wrong version
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by olabowale(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
The Christian said he ate Apple. But ironically, he used grapevine leaves to cover! Very unclear. Very confusing.

When he knew about his unclothedness, was it not prudent that he used the leaves from apple tree, right away, instead of searching about the places for grapevine leaves?

The Bible leaves too many chances for thinking people to poke holes at the "story." Where is the apple tree, anyway? Where is the garden of Eden in Iraq, anyway? Any Christian knows the exact spot? In the ongoing conflict in Iraq, has there been any blood shed on the ground of "Eden?"
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by skyone(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
olabowale:

The Christian said he ate Apple. But ironically, he used grapevine leaves to cover! Very unclear. Very confusing.

When he knew about his unclothedness, was it not prudent that he used the leaves from apple tree, right away, instead of searching about the places for grapevine leaves?

The Bible leaves too many chances for thinking people to poke holes at the "story." Where is the apple tree, anyway? Where is the garden of Eden in Iraq, anyway? Any Christian knows the exact spot? In the ongoing conflict in Iraq, has there been any blood shed on the ground of "Eden?"

Alpha the bible is not for underworld creature like you so stop unpleasing yourself by reading what comes out from the bible anyway or dont you know your ruler's doctrine anymore.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by morpheus24: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
georgecso:

Its in the Bible the Eve ate the forbbidden fruit first and later gave it to Adam. I am just curious to know what would have happened if Adam refused to eat the Apple?

If he refused it then you wouldn't have that thing sticking out your neck we like to call the "Adam's apple"
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by KunleOshob(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
olabowale:

The original bible never used the word apple to describe the fruit Adam and Eve ate, it simply said fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
@Olabowale this is another typical blunder which you consistently make whilst trying to demonstrate your very poor knowledge of the bible
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by georgecso(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ KunleOshob
I don't mean to contradict myself bro but it clearly shows that many believers don't read Bible. The word apple was never mentioned " But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
¶ And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat"
. Some of us only adhere to our faith mentally.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by KunleOshob(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2009
@georgesco
You would be suprised at how much mis-information is being peddle around in the church and christians accept as scripture without bothering to verify if it is truely what the bible said! It really annoying angry cause it gives non-believers ammunition to ridicle christianity
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
The ammo is already staring everyone in the face cheesy
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by PastorAIO: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2009
What exactly is this Ammo?
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by bindex(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

Topics in the bible are not subject to peoples opinion but verifiable bible based facts. If the bible doesn't answer the question ( which i don't think it does) i don't think you should be soliciting for peoples opinion as they would only confuse you further.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by ots: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ bindex

what is so funny about that?
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Tonyet1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
georgecso:

i believe if the fruit had not been eaten the degree of mental and human judgement from people like Bindex, Chrisgbenogor and company will have not been there, so in a way i think in a way Adams act really helped people who want to be foolish to be foolish and wise to be wise cheesy

like they say, there is always an advantage and disadvantage to every occurence in life , so

wise people chooses the good part of the fruit wink     (Joshua.24:15b)

foolish people chooses the bad part of the fruit undecided   (ps.14:1, 53:1)

am ready for your ammos if that is what you mean by ammunitions
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Bobbyaf(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its simple. She alone would have died since she alone sinned. Logically, God would have had to provide another woman in order for the continuation of procreation.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by bawomolo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
Bobbyaf:

Its simple. She alone would have died since she alone sinned. Logically, God would have had to provide another woman in order for the continuation of procreation.

what a cruel God, how would adam be able to perform with two ribs now missing cheesy
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
if adam did'nt eat it then there would'nt have been jesus.so thank god he did ,beside if they did'nt one of their desendants would have.if it is true that before the foundation of the earth god already knew what will be,so why did he plant the tree in their mist the first place,peharps it was god's will that they ate the fruit,so that his son would manifest at the end hallelujah
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by bawomolo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
euromilion:

if adam did'nt eat it then there would'nt have been jesus.so thank god he did ,beside if they did'nt one of their desendants would have.if it is true that before the foundation of the earth god already knew what will be,so why did he plant the tree in their mist the first place,peharps it was god's will that they ate the fruit,so that his son would manifest at the end hallelujah

how do you know one of their descendants would have. Can every wrong deed be attributed to god's will?
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2009
all things work together for the good .
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Easypizzy(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
to them that love God
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by georgecso(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
KunleOshob
You would be suprised at how much mis-information is being peddle around in the church and christians accept as scripture without bothering to verify if it is truely what the bible said! It really annoying cause it gives non-believers ammunition to ridicle christianity

You are absolutely correct Bro. I deliberately posted this question to see how some folks thinks and its quite unfortunate that some ppl HAVE superficial adherance to their faith. I meant it when l say SUPERFICIAL
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
If Adam did not eat that fruit, this is what would have happened;

1. Man would still be walking around butt naked in the bushes today like the folks in Papau New Guinea.
2. Man would not have had things like cars, electricity, airplanes, designer clothes, sunglasses, e.t.c.
3. God would have prolly grown tired on Man and created a higher specie than us who would have eaten the fruit and locked us (man) in a zoo.
4. Jesus would have been so bored in heaven that he would have come to die not for our sins this time, but for our righteousness.
5. "Pastor" would not have been an occupation.
6. We would still be herbivores
7. Eve would have been the smarter being hence making it "a womans world."
8. Man would have died of hypothermia from cold or Heat stroke from the sun.

I really dont know, I'm just saying, thats all. . . .
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by lawyer(m): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2009
Okija_juju:

If Adam did not eat that fruit, this is what would have happened;

1. Man would still be walking around butt naked in the bushes today like the folks in Papau New Guinea.
2. Man would not have had things like cars, electricity, airplanes, designer clothes, sunglasses, e.t.c.
3. God would have prolly grown tired on Man and created a higher specie than us who would have eaten the fruit and locked us (man) in a zoo.
4. Jesus would have been so bored in heaven that he would have come to die not for our sins this time, but for our righteousness.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Your such a funny guy!

Funny enough, you might have a point though!

lol
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by benedictac(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
the only and right person that has the answer to this question is God Almighty Himself.

Ask of Him and He will gladly explain to you.

Don't speak blunders.

Cheers.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Okija_juju: If Adam did not eat that fruit, this is what would have happened;

Laughing my butt off at this. grin
Re: What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
georgecso:

If Adam had declined to partake from the forbbidden fruit, Satan would have been unsuccessful in his plan to enslave mankind, even though she ate it.

Adam was her head and righteousness. The Devil would've been the loser.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Africans Obsessed With Night Vigils / The Real Reason Pastor Sam Adeyemi Relocates To USA Revealed / Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.