Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp (444 Views)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Facebook Or Fakebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp by Mykel4God(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don't have a lot to say,because it's much of ur opinion needed on this topic.
As for me,i spend much time chatting on 2go before,but since i started creating topics few weeks ago,i spend much time here.
What about you guyz,where do u spend much time?
Re: Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp by bastien: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mehn na 2go sure pass oh

4 person like me wey don wed conji
Re: Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp by autofreak2020(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
bastien: Mehn na 2go sure pass oh

4 person like me wey don wed conji
Re: Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp by autofreak2020(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Read the posts and topics of motivating, educated, matured and selfless members that i follow in this forum, read updates in front page and that is all.
Re: Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
I thought 2go was for kids cus our last born in the house just told me some min ago,he about quit 2go cus he believes he's come of age.....personally I nairaland alot just to see what's trending and new,straight away to see whose birthday it is on fbook then reverse my gear back to nairaland to see what's happening on different forums,then I tryna read something new on google everyday,I do that just to have an edge on any knowlegde you could talk of.
Re: Which Of This Do You Spend Much Time:nairaland,2go,facebook Or Whatsapp by maggilove(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
whats app, nairaland and Facebook

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Is Malaysia The Scape Goat Country?crashes / What's All This News About Bathing With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.