Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Review 5310 Xpress Music - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review 5310 Xpress Music (1190 Views)

A Downloadable 5130 Xpress Music Firmware / 5800 Xpress Music Downgrading Firmware Procedure / Nokia Xpress Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review 5310 Xpress Music by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
I use the Nokia 5310 Xpress Music and i'm loving it. Its so slim and cute. Anybody using this phone? Lets get some reviews.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2008
How much did u get yours?
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by hayprof(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2008
I knw that phone, @ one of the Phone Shops in Computer village the guy hooked this tin thing, to some speakers . .nd the Sound was eva-blazing

Cool Phone cool
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
We know*
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by talk2medo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2008
Hope this is not sum kind of advert? undecided undecided
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2008
[size=18pt]Review[/size]
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Ogboraph(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2008
That phone Nokia 5310 is quite good slim and flip handset. I bought it for a female friend of mine for #31,300:00 in Benin.
It have a lot of Demo vidio that u can download more from http://www.nokiazine.com. I even set it up for brosing with opera thou it came with opera mini preinstalled.
why i dont like it is that it can't perform Multi-Task. U cant open or Run 3 to 6 application at the same time so i dont like it.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by DualCore1: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2008
Ogboraph:

That phone Nokia 5310 is quite good slim and flip handset.
the nokia 5310 is not a flip phone.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Ogboraph(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2008
@dua core u are right the one i am talking about is Nokia 5610 expressmusic and nnt 5310 it was a mistake. Thanks duacore for that. But just check that Nokia 5610 epx.music and see
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by DualCore1: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2008
ogboraph, i don't think u've ever sat down to think of a way of ending your multiple posting spree

has it ever occurred to u that when u make a post, two things happen? first, your post is registered on the database, second the page i now loaded again showing your post. in most cases with the opera mini mod, when u make a post and it takes considerable time to show up "the error", it could either be that the post had been registered on the database but the error comes up while trying to reload the page (in this case your post has been made but u get an error and try to send it again and again thereby multi posting) or the post hasnt even been stored on the database at all (in this case your post hasnt been made at all).

it isnt easy knowing if the post has been made or not even after an error shows. one way to avoid multi posting is this:
when u make a post and it take 'more' time to show 'the error' (if u actually get 'the error'). simply load another tab and goto that thread and check if your post has been made already before trying to send again.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by miscoffied(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2008
The Nokia 5310 may not be the most feature-packed cellular in the XpressMusic series, but not many handsets out there can claim to offer a more complete music-phone package. In addition to the 3.5mm audio jack, the 5310 also offers A2DP Bluetooth stereo for wireless connectivity to compatible stereo speakers and headsets.

An onboard microSD card slot accepts up to 4GB capacities, ensuring you won't run out of storage space for your music, videos and photos. (Nokia bundles a 2GB card with the 5310.) Even if you run out of songs to listen, there's always the FM stereo radio.

The onboard music player supports various song formats and can display album art, too. It synchronizes with Windows Media Player 10 and 11. The presence of Windows Media Digital Rights Management (WMDRM) encryption means users can play songs purchased from the Nokia Music Store when it is launched next year.

SUMMARY:
The good: Slim, chic design; good sound reproduction; onboard 3.5mm audio jack; dedicated music controls; A2DP Bluetooth stereo; microSD card slot; crisp image quality(2MP).

The bad: Slow camera performance; average battery life; no 3G/HSDPA.

The bottom line: Despite its less-than-impressive camera performance, the 5310 XpressMusic is still one of the best-equipped music-phones in the market today.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by DualCore1: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2008
miscoffied:

An onboard microSD card slot accepts up to 4GB capacities,
8GB max capacity.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Ogboraph(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2008
@Dua sir i ve modify it i think u ve seen it.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
The phone cost between 28k-32k. Its 3.5mm head jack makes it unique. However, it occasionally blanks out (white screen for a few seconds) and its not a 3G phone. Sound output is good, especially with an enhanced headphone. It comes in red, blue, pink and black colours. Bottom line, Its a good phone.

Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by hayprof(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
Dual Core:

[s]ogboraph, i don't think u've ever sat down to think of a way of ending your multiple posting spree

has it ever occurred to u that when u make a post, two things happen? first, your post is registered on the database, second the page i now loaded again showing your post. in most cases with the opera mini mod, when u make a post and it takes considerable time to show up "the error", it could either be that the post had been registered on the database but the error comes up while trying to reload the page (in this case your post has been made but u get an error and try to send it again and again thereby multi posting) or the post hasnt even been stored on the database at all (in this case your post hasnt been made at all).

it isnt easy knowing if the post has been made or not even after an error shows. one way to avoid multi posting is this:
when u make a post and it take 'more' time to show 'the error' (if u actually get 'the error'). simply load another tab and goto that thread and check if your post has been made already before trying to send again.[/s]

[center]Is that the Subject of the Matter?[/center] angry
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by ceejay80s(m): 4:15am On Aug 12, 2008
@poster if u think say 5310xpress abi third mainland bridge good, check out my new 6120classic.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by ceejay80s(m): 4:15am On Aug 12, 2008
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by DualCore1: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2008
hayprof:

[center]Is that the Subject of the Matter?[/center] angry

dont get me started dude, ogboraph did stuff and i corrected him and he modified before u got ur azz in here, u think i'll be stupid enough to create a new thread just to explain this? please dont get me started, not having a pretty good day here, dont make me take it out on u.
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by engrhamid(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2008
@ ceejay, u r too much. i love that phone and thats the phone i am planning to get. Abeg, you fit tell me disadvantage abt that phone and whats d memory u r using on it?
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by hayprof(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2008
@dual, go drink Fanta!
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by ztyle(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2008
And large beer, Gulder ultimate grin cheesy
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by daviddd(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
I use 5700 xpress music n this phone is da bomb!
Talkin abt d twist, music player, camera wt flash, everytin starts wt a twist.
Am in love wt this fone. shocked :p
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by brinebaba(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2008
why is everyone in luv with dis phone,i trip for the phone,but not that much . . .
Re: Review 5310 Xpress Music by pawn89(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
THE PHONE NO DOUBT IS A NICE PHONE, BUT THEN AM HAVING A LITTLE PROBLEM WHENEVER I TRY TO INSTALL A JAVA APPLICATION IT SHOWS SUPPORTIVE FILE NOT FOUND,MORE ALSO IF I CONNECT TO MY PC IT SHOWS NOKIA PC SUITE FILE IS MISSING IN PHONE RESTART PHONE AND TRY AGAIN.I HAVE TRIED BUT TO NO AVAIL,AM KINDA TIERED CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH WHAT TO DO? DO ANY ONE KNOW THE CODE FOR HARD FORMAT?
THANKS smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help! My Applications Unable To Access Network / Mail Browse Month / Solution 4 Operamini 2.06 And Solibay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.