Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix (1520 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Sergeant-at-arms Now In Charge Of Security At Nass / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by akpomeme(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pictures don't lie... What do you see?

Re: Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by Ikengawo: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
stop disrespecting the dead. RIP to the woman and my condolences to Soyinka and his family

Re: Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
shocked
Re: Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by manny4life(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Must you people bring bigotry even at death ? Haba, respect the woman and as much as I dislike Amaechi, the picture doesn't say anything. The man is looking onto the program guide and prolly digesting the information and doesn't even know such detail exist. In case you don't know, in large congregation, it's a norm that people seat arms length from each other. So please stop misinterpreting the picture.
Re: Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by fr3do(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2014
Nigeria politics is not black and white
There is no clear distinction between good and evil

As much as I am pro-Jonathan,I support most of Amaechi's ideologies.

I support the rise of APC,PDP was becoming too comfortable. But I dread their(APC) party leaders

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by Tekzyflex(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2014
I hate this country eh! Everything is now politics...person mess nah politics,person shit nah wahala...Nonsense!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix by Clerverly: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2014
Stop Spreading Falsehood, Amechi did not come with of his aides bar security aides so that space was reserved for his aide. i actually sat at his back. This was taken when he was entering the church.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Gov Runs To Aso Villa, Evades Impeachment Notice / Patrick Sawyer intentionally brought the Ebola Virus To nigeria / Meet Delta State Governorship Aspirant : Chief Godwill Obielum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.