Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks (3833 Views)

Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002 / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by soulfood(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
The storyline is simple. Jennifa dies and reincarnates as a chinco. LOL. Seriously this Asian chick looks like Funke Akindele. I saw her on a musical movie titled Pitch perfect. So Funke you can contact her and work out some Hollywood paroles. Don't forget my cut as actor's agent and for the storyline though.

Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by LadyH(f): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
lol. sorta. lil resemblance. dis gurl cracked me up in this movie sha. crazy characta!
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
lol yea she does
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by tobex23(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
flawless..S:
lol yea she does

kisshi
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2014
tobex_23:

kisshi
hey!!
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by tobex23(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2014
How are you?
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
tobex_23: How are you? Follow me to avoid derailing embarassed
done that
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by homesteady(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
this girl with her tiny voice!
yea she looks like jenifa
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by blessingdickson(f): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol this funny character grin i swear this chic made me laugh so hard in that movies with her funny tiny voice and gesticulations.
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by bellabae(f): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lool.. Funke my rose model
Re: Funke Akindele In Jennifa Reincarnated...see Her New Asian Looks by MzOma(f): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't seem to see any sorta resemblance

(1) (Reply)

A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. / PHOTO: Actress Ini Edo Got Drunk And Dance Tirelessly At Her Newly Opened Club / Donjazzy Replies A Fan That Says He Cant Win A Headies This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.