Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures (2471 Views)

Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu / Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures by Clerverly: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2014
Yes, I squeezed out time from my tight schedule to attend the burial ceremony of late Iyetade though I didnt know her personally, I was there because of her father and my mentor, Wole Soyinka who I respect so much. Everybody including yours sincerely couldn't hold back tears when the tributes started flying. The woman must have lived a happy and simple life going by the testimonies at the church.

Took some pictures with my chinko phone including that of Amechi who happened to sit beside me in the church but wont upload that for obvious reasons. grin grin

Re: I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures by Clerverly: 12:31am On Jan 11, 2014
Members National Association Of Seadogs(Pyrate Confraternity ) were also there in numbers' cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ / Jonathan And Other Delegates To Be Screened For Ebola In Washington- Obama / Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.