Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

50 Must-read Resources For Incredible Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 50 Must-read Resources For Incredible Web Design (689 Views)

Resources For Bulk Sms And Bulk Email Campaigns. / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? / Resources For Webmasters And Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Must-read Resources For Incredible Web Design by HC: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
50 Must-Read Resources For Incredible Web Design

Web design has become one of the largest online fields with thousands of people pitting their designs against those of others every day. While the field is still young and growing, there are few designers who are recognized by all and have stood the test of time as their designs prevail over all others. Today, I want to share fifty must-read resources if you want to get started on the path of creating incredible web designs. Remember, beautiful designs aren’t made overnight - this is a process that takes time and practice. Don’t give up - instead, read on and find either a website, article, tutorial, or just some inspiration to help you take yourself and your business to the next level.

Sites

A lot of times, there are just a few sites out there in which every article is a must-read to learn more about web design. I’ve compiled ten of my favorite resources that I read every day to get my fill of design news, resources, tutorials, articles, and practices. Most of these you have probably heard of - some may be new - but either way, all ten of these sites deserve your visits and you deserve to read their articles. So dive on in!

READ MORE: http://elitebydesign.com/50-must-read-resources-for-incredible-web-design/

(1) (Reply)

Please Review My Site / Urgent Assitance Needed / Asp Vs Php Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.