Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,928 members, 7,824,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (12022 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / Promo Nigerian Is A Scam Site.. Hear My Testimony And Others / Offer To Design Fake Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Timileyin(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2012
i actually wish those men did not tell me what the site was for during the negotiation, i would have felt at peace doing the job.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 12:01am On May 23, 2012
So what now? You want to build a scam site knowing that they will be using it to defraud people?

Life is not all about money?

6 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by frisahost(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2012
No mata aw broke i am i cant build scam site, cus if i do, am enconragin dem 2 keep scamin
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Slyr0x: 4:08pm On May 23, 2012
Hmmmmn. .I get such offers every time. .The most recent was when I got approached by a marketing company to help them pull email addresses from 12different servers at the rate of $3000 per server. .

Even as irresistible as the offer seem to be, I refused!

Every profession has got its ethics & moral values. .and it takes just a little step in the wrong direction to break them. .

Proceeding with the development of the scam site makes you a thief/scammer too!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by yawatide(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2012
If you are truly confused as you stated above and are even bringing this up in NL, I believe you have answered your own question
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2012
soloqy: So what now? You want to build a scam site knowing that they will be using it to defraud people?

what is it all about - I have been confused lately.. wink

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 4:32pm On May 23, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

what is it all about - I have been confused lately.. wink

lol, you should na.. smiley
Somethings are just not worth it. When a conscience is seared, they whole essence of humanity, is lost..

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2012
Yes!!

You dont have anything to worry about .. Only the greedy fall victim to scammers!!

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by mariong(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2012
Guess d aim of this thread is 2 inform n.landers about d offer the OP got, he knws n.landers will advice against it. U better forget the money n do what u know is right.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2012
@op.....go ahead but remember that karma is a bi.t.ch

4 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by stunna2(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Yes!!

You dont have anything to worry about .. Only the greedy fall victim to scammers!!

Really? hmmmm. okay ooo!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2012
So who do you think will carry the heaviest consequence when shoit start falling? You built it while knowing what it will be used for.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2012
I have sworn in my life never to get involved in anything dubious whether directly or otherwise. Just recently i found out that a guy i hosted for what using his website to scam people, i just shut it down and it has remained so, ever since.

2 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2012
afam4eva: I have sworn in my life never to get involved in anything dubious whether directly or otherwise. Just recently i found out that a guuy i hoted for what using his website to scam people, i just shut it down and it has remained so, ever since.

Gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by neksummi(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Yes!!

Sounds very much like an Okija Shrine man.

My friend don't do it!

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2012
$tunna:

Really? hmmmm. okay ooo!!

Yess na!!

Its simple, only magas fall.. Also, if he dosent, then he just missed an opportuinity to make some money and someone else will do it.. Thirdly, he could even fall maga to the site especially as he wouldnt know which one it is but if he builds it, he gets payed, knows the site and wouldnt fall maga to it!!

Its called a win win!! cool
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2012
neksummi:

Sounds very much like an Okija Shrine man.

My friend don't do it!

Wetin dat wan come mean now na!! angry

Shooo! Wetin dey bring that leg?!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by iaabc(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2012
-
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by iaabc(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2012
And they might just be detectives from the anti-fraud squad!

3 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Gepheral: 5:17pm On May 23, 2012
You already got the answers you seek.... Follow your conscience's resolve
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2012
iaabc: And they might just be detectives from the anti-fraud squad!

You have been watching too many movies

2 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 5:23pm On May 23, 2012
nhmmmm, it seems this post has made front page.. smiley . When you read a comment like that from Okija spirit
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by doczero: 5:23pm On May 23, 2012
Honestly, I am highly impressed with all those that advised against building this site. I didn't know that we still have such breed in Nigeria. People like you all are just a dying breed in this country. Please all of you should keep it up. I will definitely have something to do with all of you in the future. Coming to our fellow nairalander, your conscience had already told you that it is wrong. Always follow your mind because it the spirit of God in you talking to you.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2012
Patience is a virtue..

If it's to get rich like scamming arse Steve Jobs, the choice is yours. grin

But if it's just for a few bucks, it's not worth the hassle...

Life is about the survival of the fittest, the fit survive - and the weak die.. Hence, why the richest people are the most vicious people on this planet...

Steve Jobs was a scammer..
Bill Gates is fradulent..
Dangote made his money off the backs of the poor..
Walmart uses child and slave labour to expand their conglomerate..
Barclays, LLyods TSB, HSBC etc. made their money off slavery and colonization..
America and Europe were built by ra/p/ing other people...

If it's some small bucks, it's not worth it... But if it's to be rich like Steve Jobs, or Bill Gates - the choice is yours. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by neksummi(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Wetin dat wan come mean now na!! angry

Shooo! Wetin dey bring that leg?!

Didn't mean to offend please. I was thinking I saw "Shrine of Okija". It's actually "Spirit of Okija"

Sorry.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by iaabc(f): 5:30pm On May 23, 2012
its true na
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by slimming: 5:31pm On May 23, 2012
thank God
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Ekiti1: 5:32pm On May 23, 2012
neksummi:

Didn't mean to offend please. I was thinking I saw "Shrine of Okija". It's actually "Spirit of Okija"

Sorry.
Afraid catch you? Lol.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2012
doczero: Honestly, I am highly impressed with all those that advised against building this site. I didn't know that we still have such breed in Nigeria. People like you all are just a dying breed in this country. Please all of you should keep it up. I will definitely have something to do with all of you in the future. Coming to our fellow nairalander, your conscience had already told you that it is wrong. Always follow your mind because it the spirit of God in you talking to you.

You are finished!!

Have something to do with hypocrites!!

So because they dont support building scam website, they are now holy!! Mbok fogerrabout!!

I was honest!! I said build it and collect the money!! Man must wac!!

No be am be thief!!

Mamaput where criminal siddon chop, get energy go rob, no be accomplice..

So my brother, just because say you no build website for criminal, but you dey drive wah wa wah for express, you follow for bad Nigerians!!

neksummi:

Sorry.

No yawa!!

You know say I no dey waste time provoke!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2012
Ekiti1:
Afraid catch you? Lol.
This ekiti people no go kill person for hia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by cold(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=Slyr0x
Proceeding with the development of the scam site makes you a thief/scammer too![/quote]

Wrong!Building the site may or may not be wrong but it does not necessarily make him a scammer too.Puleeze!Stop being melodramatic
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by scholes23(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2012
soloqy: So what now? You want to build a scam site knowing that they will be using it to defraud people?

ur head is der
tell him ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Why Does Airtel Data Drain So Quickly? / Difference Between .tv And .com Plus Few Other Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.