Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? (2063 Views)

Why Have U Refused To Upload Your Pic? / Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? / Ladies your Pic In your Profile, We Don Tire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by helium44(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hello guys!

Just wondering!!! how easy or challenging do u find it placing ur Pics in here.i mean on nairaland. I personaly find it so difficult and actually cant see myself doing that looking back on my past pathway all thru life.Not that im bad looking, not at all but i actually admire d guts of guys and girls with courage to do this.Any secret as to what makes it easy for you to place pics in here.Plzzz share with us cos u just might get to know all members of nairaland if ur secret can be so convincing.
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
What's easy and challenging abt buying a video camera, taking a px, and pasting it on nl?

If you don't want to, ok. No one really cares, but nothing difficult abt it
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2008
ruby pearl,
u dey make mouth, why didn't you paste ur full pic there and lets see
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
loffers:

ruby pearl,
u dey make mouth, why didn't you paste your full pic there and lets see

Are you in High School?
Cuz that was the last time someone dared me to smoke when am trying to explain to him that smoking is not good.

And what is "making mouth" about what I just typed up there?
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
i dey low school,
i never enter high
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by helium44(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

What's easy and challenging about buying a video camera, taking a px, and pasting it on nl?

If you don't want to, ok. No one really cares, but nothing difficult about it
Sounded so easy right?why place only your nose and lips in here.Obviously no one is eager to see that cos i was dissappointed when i saw it just like every other person would be.C'mon!! lets get real!Is it that easy?.
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
c'mon, be real
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by origina9ja(f): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
neva heard dis b4
i personally dnt see anyfing wrong wf it
i really dislike when people paste pic of ciara, omotola, rita, and all dem lotz
i jst cant see my self doing that, i think its sad
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
helium44:

Sounded so easy right?why place only your nose and lips in here.Obviously no one is eager to see that because i was dissappointed when i saw it just like every other person would be.C'mon!! lets get real!Is it that easy?.
Was it suppose to sound hard?
If you were not eager to see me, trust me, you would not have checked out my profile.
and tell me again, why should I give a sh*t if you like what you saw or not?
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by kellyhand1: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
easy on the lang. babe,
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Gamine(f): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2008
Nothing to hide!
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by helium44(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Was it suppose to sound hard?
If you were not eager to see me, trust me, you would not have checked out my profile.
and tell me again, why should I give a sh*t if you like what you saw or not?
Seems u made some sense.Fine i was eager to see you and i ended up seeing that.and that wasn't what i expect to see cos if i knew you had that in there i sure wouldn't have checked in.and whats up with the lang?
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
gamine
those eyeballs are they really green
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
some don't mind, some do, it's up to them
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
ibk
how do you feel about posting ur pic also
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
I don't mind
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2008
why not paste a personal pic of urs
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
huh? personal?
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
yeah,
personal pic
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
i do paste it
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
uhm
those are ur siblings i guess
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2008
my siblings

roflmao
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
as in ur brothers and sisters
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
urm, no
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
then who are they,
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
what the people with me in the pics? my friends

why
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
nothing really,

i was xpecting to c ur personal pics
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
what are you talking about? they are my personal pics
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
not all,
anyway i must say they are really nice
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
ok thankyou
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by loffers(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2008
u are welcome.
can i add u to my contacts
Re: Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
contacts of what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas And Longer Throat / Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. / Share Your ''IMAGINES'' Here (''Can U Imagine'' Moments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.