Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Yorubas And Longer Throat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yorubas And Longer Throat (2057 Views)

Secrets Of Dark And Longer Hair Revealed. / Man Slits Own Throat In Yola / Student Suffers Throat Explosion From Drinking Vodka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And Longer Throat by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 08, 2010
Yorubas and longer throat , they can beg, they re greedy, see what they did to the poor rotted  whale  that was suppose to be buried  cry

Video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANsOyI9QFA

Video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_90ov_0SIY&NR=1

I pray they ain't getting some sickness from the dead smelly fish they consumed.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2010
You this reality, do you have a job? Àpárà ní awon omo káàárò oojiire ma rán sí ẹ.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by DapoBear(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2010
Haba! That Vivienne woman is beautiful, lol.

Don't worry about the whale, it is dead. The dead cannot complain or have feelings. You too when you die will be eaten by worms and bugs. It is the way of the world.

Of course, the main issue is that they might get sick from eating that meat. But my Yoruba people have tough stomaches and iron constitutions. Sickness that would kill a weakling like Reality101 is nothing to us.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by babamoha(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2010
@poster is it only yoruba people that are living in lagos what about your town people are they not in lagos.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Obonbo: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
if you must exhibit your ignorance in public must it be  naira land.Orde
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
Vampires are here
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by favouredjb(f): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
Are you just seeking attention?
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
favouredjb:

Are you just seeking attention?

No ma'am. Are you just ignorant?
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by oderemo(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2010
in your rasind head u,ve concluded that everyone there are yoruba.
At least its a dead whale ,wtf. Man must die one day but in reality 101 i heard that canibalism was practiced during the biafra war.
Which would u go for, devouring dead chukudi /emeka or a dead whale!?
Think b4 u stone the market your kinsmen might be shopping.
Idiiiaaat
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by donaremu(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2010
@Poster,

I believe it is completely wrong to labelled an entire race by the acts of some individuals.
Yes, what they did to a dead whale might be wrong but correcting a wrong by doing wrong is wrong too.
Nigeria is blessed with many ethnic and tribal groups, but we lets our differences separate us.

Please let us stop negative tribalistic comments, let us prompt One Nigeria in our thoughts, deeds, words and actions.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2010
donaremu:

@Poster,

I believe it is completely wrong to labelled an entire race by the acts of some individuals.
Yes, what they did to a dead whale might be wrong but correcting a wrong by doing wrong is wrong too.
Nigeria is blessed with many ethnic and tribal groups, but we lets our differences separate us.

Please let us stop negative tribalistic comments, let us prompt One Nigeria in our thoughts, deeds, words and actions.

Peace bro. On a serious note, I ain't into any tribal sh1t, Still peace smiley grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by donaremu(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Poster, If you are not into any tribal sh1t, you will change your comments about ann entire tribe. cool

Yorubas and longer throat , they can beg, they re greedy, [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]see what they did to the poor rotted whale
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Tolutung(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2010
@poster, how are you, I can see you are suffering a high degree of mental cancer, and you have a little sense of judgment. People like you most often than never you are found in such act too. 'It's only a thief can trace a fellow thief footsteps on a mountain' as for me I'm not bothered about it why you? It shows how much you are worried as you didn't have the opportunity to have your own share and for your family. Which survey findings showed to you that it is only yoruba's that are there? Don't we have your own tribe too? People like you should be prosecuted and be charged for tribal discrimination and defamation. I am not suprised, you are a symbol of your entire lineage. Compound fool, idiot.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2010
Tolutung:

@poster, how are you, I can see you are suffering a high degree of mental cancer, and you have a little sense of judgment. People like you most often than never you are found in such act too. 'It's only a thief can trace a fellow thief footsteps on a mountain' as for me I'm not bothered about it why you? It shows how much you are worried as you didn't have the opportunity to have your own share and for your family. Which survey findings showed to you that it is only yoruba's that are there? Don't we have your own tribe too? People like you should be prosecuted and be charged for tribal discrimination and defamation. I am not suprised, you are a symbol of your entire lineage. Compound fool, .

Mofoka I can feel your anger and pain. Blame it on your ho mother for not knowing who pregnanted her toward your birth. stup1d as.s I bet your yoruba.
Re: Yorubas And Longer Throat by okeyxyz(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2010
Me too get long throat. i know say my mama no play away match because i resemble my papa well well grin grin
does dat mean i dropped in d wrong ethnic group?
Answers needed pls. thx grin

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / See What This Head Police Officer Is Doing Inside Office! / Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.