Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

About The Ibtc Chartered Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About The Ibtc Chartered Test (1146 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About The Ibtc Chartered Test by lazrin(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2006
hello there. pls has anyone heard anything about the ibtc test? i wrote the test on the 7th of june, and i still dont know if the results are out. if youknow anything, abeg let me know. help a brother in need!!!!!
Re: About The Ibtc Chartered Test by saminfo10: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2006
the result is out just call thier HR dept. on the number given to u at the test venue
Re: About The Ibtc Chartered Test by bechex(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2006
@Saminfo where did u get ur own info from .I also wrote the test on the 8th of june and we were not given any fone no to call.The lady told us that they would contact us.Please can u give me more info wink.I would like to call that no to know how far.

(1) (Reply)

Stale Job Post / Swift Networks / Ashaka Cement : Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.