Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement (594 Views)

My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US / Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training(placement) / Please, Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement by kenniojo: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
Am kehinde, Student of University of Lagos, department of Physics-Electronics. Am seeking 6months industrial training placement, My email add is kenniojo@live.com , 07084472411, 08033534730 .
Re: Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement by mafolayomi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hello Kenny

try and take your c.v to 3/6 Alhaji Adejumo avenue. the name of the company is Tranterserve.

They need more hands including ITs like you. their boss was telling me to tell those that i have that may want to work with them, just try your luck who knows you may even

be retained is a good company they are into computer software just that i cant remember their email address now, but follow that add you will surely get them
Re: Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement by kenniojo: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks.Pls, the address you wrote is not in details.I will be very grateful if you can write the address in details. I want to know if the company is in VI or Ikoyi.Looking forward to read from you soon.
Regard
Re: Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement by ubiaru(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
I need an IT place too for 6month or more.My candidate is Studying Environmental mgt in FUTO.can someone help me?
Re: Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement by ubiaru(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
I forgot to include my email ;ritau@mtnnigeria.net,08032009156.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Career! Need A Computer Engineer Trainee Job! / Bankphb Result Wen Is Coming Out / Hausa Translators Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.