Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? (1320 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Thomas Estate Ajah. (DISTRESSED SALE) / Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? by gbengaijot(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2006
Re: I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? by naijacutee(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2006
I know someone that is looking to sell a plot-and-half of land with a completed houseĀ  (i think its a 4-bedroom bungalow). The house has been plastered. roofed, with ceilings with all sliding windows. I think it currently has tenants but I'm not too sure. The house is in Ejibo, Lagos and is going for less than 2m. If you're interested, drop me an e-mail. : and I'll hook you up.
Re: I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? by netzymes(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2006
Try http://www.ip4properties.com - be very careful about agents etc and get a good lawyer who will do all the necessary searches!
Re: I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? by bomega4u(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2006
it depends on your budget.i have 2 blocks of flats in surulere for 20M,2 plots of land @ alpha beach lekki 4M per plot. A plot of land opposite solebo estate ikorodu 700k.call or text your budget to me on 08033853975.cheers.
Re: I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? by ikamefa(f): 3:13am On Jul 12, 2006
edakita wey u ohhhhhhhhhhh se bix nix
Re: I Want A Plot Of Land-does Anyone Have Any For Sale? by KOYAINT: 10:47am On May 18, 2010
I have 7 Acres of land for Sales with C of O at Ota, Ogun State =N=280,000 per plot.

(1) (Reply)

5 Acres Of Waterfront Land In Badagry, Ideal For Resort, Free From Acquisition / Need A Filling Station ( To Buy) In Lekki Or Ikeja Or Lagos Mainland-urgent! / Do You Hav Request In Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin, Ikotun, Iba, Igando,Egbeda Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.