Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts (2847 Views)

Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by walex25(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2008
I THINK WHAT WE REALLY NEED IN NIGERIA IS AN IGBO MAN.
I KNOW IS GOING TO SOLVE ALL THESE MESS.
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by angel101(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
donugapi:

Its just so sad the generation of our fathers have failed us upcoming nigerians. Its up to us to try to stop this evil. It all begins with the individual. If every nigerian decides to shun every corrupt act, nothing stop nigeria from movin forward.

I totally agree
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by james1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
@poster.
You weep for this country?what is wrong with us?
If you are to head public office tomorrow,won't you tilt the treasury in your direction?
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 16, 2008
walex25:

walex25:

You said that what we really need is an igbo man. I am afraid but the most greediest people on earth are only going to worsen our problems. Take for example orji uzo kalu, he was the worst governor in nigeria. He made away with treasures, may God of our land never leave him unpunished.
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by shockreaction(m): 2:59am On Aug 16, 2008
james1:

@poster.
You weep for this country?what is wrong with us?
If you are to head public office tomorrow,won't you tilt the treasury in your direction?

This made me lol.
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by laolaw: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2008
Nawa 4 dis country. sad
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by realcele: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2008
grin Please give me a shout if they want it burried oh.
Re: Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts by ayobase(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
N400 Billion?
And we laments
4 the need of infrastructures!!!

How much are they paying the corpers
compared to those days?
How are our hospitals equipped?
Is it only hospitals?
What about the Government and Federal Schools?
Why are students not being paid monthly
to encourage schooling and to reduce
the rate of predictable yet to be experienced
rising poverty scale in the future?
we can curb these!!!!

This also would discourage crime in the country.

Y cant our leaders just think, I MEAN THINK
to make a better a Nigeria.
Y can they just look forwad to
engineering a drastic change during
this generation.

N400 Billion.that is the leftover of
2008 budget.Abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Crisis: Several Commissions Of Inquiry, No Action / Youth Lunch With Jonathan Turns Into Another Bribe-Fest / South-west Can't Reclaim House Speakership, Says Baraje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.