Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? (715 Views)

5 Reasons Why Science Fiction And Religion Do Not Mix / 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by ohije(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2008
I believe in God BUT I do not believer in religion, how about you?
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by AKO1(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2008
I believer in both wink

Welcome to Nairaland. smiley
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by Gamine(f): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
ROTFLMAOSL grin grin

True Religion is this,

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I BELIEVE IN IT smiley
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by idupaul: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
One thing is certain , there is a God and religion is just peoples ideologies of how to worship this God. Every single person on earth has his own beliefs about God (no two beliefs are the same), but those that share a little somthing here and there come together under various umbrellas and form a rligious body, e.g am catholic but i do not go for confessions because i do not believe in it and no body can tell me nothing. I identify with them because amongst all religious doctrines theirs suits my religious stance and thoughts the most.
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by ohije(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
GAMINE, I strongly believe in the Bible so I agree with you, but just that nowadays more havoc is been unleashed in the name of religion. Every Tom, Dick and Harry seem to be using this as an opportunity to insult God.
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by PastorAIO: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2008
Religion is the practice of reconnecting with God.
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by sarmy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
Religion can take people away from God, killing in the name of religion definitely not of God.
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by PastorAIO: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
sarmy:

Religion can take people away from God, killing in the name of religion definitely not of God.

But is it religion
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by sarmy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
Pastor AIO:

But is it religion

To them yes, others may call it madness, it all depend on how we look at it.

God is Love anything outside of Love is not of God.
Re: I Do Not Believe In Religion, Do You? by madamkoko: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
I don't believe in Religion either.

(1) (Reply)

Can Ur Church Save U? / The Default Position / Adventism Vs Catholicism:know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.