Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,915 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! (8812 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by rill: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
hey guys just checked my result and i am happy with what i saw.go check yours and post your score and d mood you are. less i forget,i i scored 65.3. chao,
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by abdurrazaq(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
@rill, Can you please tell me how you got to check your result because, I'm having problem with mine
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by tbanj07(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2008
me too, please let me know how you managed to check your result cos I really need to know my status
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by shittu123(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hello fellas this is the link to check the lautech post ume result::

http://www.lautech.edu.ng/screening%20result/result.php?ume_reg_no=xxxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxx represents your ume regisration number http://www.lautech.edu.ng/screening%20result/result.php?ume_reg_no=82761690aj

wishing u best, happy chking.
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2008
@rill how did please tell us how you did it and as for u dat posted last why not try and be serious jst for once.
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
@shittu but is not displaying anything why, well u tried.

But nawa for this Lautech ooooo na only dem get dis kind problem fucking skool
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by rill: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
all you have to do is visit the university's website that is,www.lautech,edu.ng then by d right side of the screen you see a column labelled latest news.you then wait until d news of d release of d result comes up then u click and follow d instruction dat follows.good luck
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
i have dont all dat but still no way out is showing the result is temporary not available check back later.
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
@shittu thank you very much i ve checkd the result 9ice work man
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by tbanj07(m): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2008
@ Shittu, I tried out that link and it has blank info. in front of those things, I edited the link and put my ume no. there and still not working for me so please tell me how i go get am done, abeg

@ Hardar4lag , Can you please tell me how you checked your result cos I still haven't been able to check mine so please tell me how you go about it, please
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2008
@tbanj07 Their wesbite is now opening you can log in now to check but if you still have the same problem do it the way shittu describe.
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by tbanj07(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
@Hardar4lag, I checked it out and logged in with my information, it says my result is not available that I should go to the admission office to lodge my complain, Please I hope there is no problem cos I'm getting scared now ooo
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2008
@tbanj07 well u can go there and lodge the complain don't be afraid man
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by tbanj07(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2008
@ Hardar4lag, OK THanks, I'll do that, What is your score, is it good? Kindly share with me. You can call me if you want or send me a text
08022010602. Tunde
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by tbanj07(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hi Guys, I just checked my result and I scored 46.0% at my Post - UME Score, Please let me know if I'm good to go cos I'm kinda scared OOO, Abeg try reply and let me know whats in for me.
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by imelachi(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
What is the cut off mark for the result
Re: Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out! by tbanj07(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2008
I think the cut off mark depends on the department and I guess its 45% on my end. SO let me know your views, have you checked your result, if yes what is your score and what department is it?

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Should Know About The JAMB Mock Exam / See What An Examination Hall Looks Like In Saudi Arabia / These Are The Standard Size Of Room In Residential Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.