Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants (8651 Views)

Unilorin Utme/de 2016/2017 Aspirants / (lautech) 2015/2016 Direct Entry Applicants / Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
If u are a prospective Unilorin student either through jamb or direct entry, congratulations you've found an appropriate guide to your career.

For the UTME applicants, you have a bit more task to do than the direct ENTRY candidates. Your screening exercise begins with the jamb exam proper which will guaranteed your participation in the school's preadmission screening exercise.

For the direct entry candidates, I was one like you and honestly there is nothing more rigorous in your own case. Just obtain the direct entry scratch card directly from jamb office or their outlets and complete the form online...after which you lay your hand on appropriate material and prepare for the school's preadmission screening exercise. if u pass the exam, which you will surely pass, that's all. Note: Don't be duped, the form is not sold in any school but jamb office.

keep yourself update to know the school requirements before you fill the form.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by vivikul(f): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
saheed2532:
If u are a prospective Unilorin student either through jamb or direct entry, congratulations you've found an appropriate guide to your career.

For the UTME applicants, you have a bit more task to do than the direct ENTRY candidates. Your screening exercise begins with the jamb exam proper which will guaranteed your participation in the school's preadmission screening exercise.

For the direct entry candidates, I was one like you and honestly there is nothing more rigorous in your own case. Just obtain the direct entry scratch card directly from jamb office or their outlets and complete the form online...after which you lay your hand on appropriate material and prepare for the school's preadmission screening exercise. if u pass the exam, which you will surely pass, that's all. Note: Don't be duped, the form is not sold in any school but jamb office.

tanx av seen ur good work in d years past. I will lyk to apply for Economics n I studied banking n finas frm Fed poly Nas. Wat are my chances n also I heard d DE form is out in jamb. Pls aw true is it
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by eniolaamoda: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls what is the cut off mark for masscommunication in unilorin
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
vivikul:
tanx av seen ur good work in d years past. I will lyk to apply for Economics n I studied banking n finas frm Fed poly Nas. Wat are my chances n also I heard d DE form is out in jamb. Pls aw true is it
I guessed you have upper credit in your nation diploma because that's the minimum requirements for finance. Then your chances can only be determined after you might passed the post jamb with high score. Direct entry form is yet to be out for now.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Pls what is the cut off mark for masscommunication in unilorin
Last year was 220 which was the highest, but it was as a result of high applicants for that course. This year no one can tell.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
University of Ilorin Cut off marks

As UTME is coming to an end and gradually applicants have started receiving their results the question now is what is the cut off for various courses in unilorin?

Presently jamb is yet to announce what the cut off will look like this year but for university of Ilorin we can easily draw inference from what the school use as it's Cut off in the last admission exercise. So therefore, below were the cut off for various departments in unilorin for all the departments.

220: mass com

215: Medicine

210: Common law

200: Accounting, biochemistry, chemical engr, computer science, economics, electrical engr, mechanical engr, micro biology, nursing and pharmacy.

190: Anatomy, business adm, business education, common law, geology,english, information technology, library and info science, physiology, political science, sociology and statistics.

180: marketing, maths, human kinetic, health education, all education courses except biz education, islamic studies, arabic etc

visit www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/images/putme_cutoff.jpg for more.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by eniolaamoda: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
saheed2532:
Last year was 220 which was the highest, but it was as a result of high applicants for that course. This year no one can tell.

The 220 your talking about is the jamb cut off mark right not post utme cut off mark?
Or does unilorin add jamb n post utme mark and divide or something ow exactly do they calculate thier post utme cut offmark
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
eniolaamoda:

The 220 your talking about is the jamb cut off mark right not post utme cut off mark?
Or does unilorin add jamb n post utme mark and divide or something ow exactly do they calculate thier post utme cut offmark
I was talking about the jamb cut off... I mean the minimum jamb score you can score in jamb to qualify for post utme mass com in unilorin last year. But the post jamb Cut off is 50%. I guess this helps?
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by psychologist(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
cant find civil engineering nor architecture in the list what their cut off
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by heeds2532(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Civil engineering is 200 while AT was just introduced last year. They only admitted people into it nobody applied it been the first year.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by eniolaamoda: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
saheed2532:
I was talking about the jamb cut off... I mean the minimum jamb score you can score in jamb to qualify for post utme mass com in unilorin last year. But the post jamb Cut off is 50%. I guess this helps?

Yes it did saheed thanks very much,but now that he scored 199,what advice can u give him?
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by heeds2532(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Yes it did saheed thanks very much,but now that he scored 199,what advice can u give him?
very easy... When the post jamb is out, he will choose another course which 199 is qualified for. For instance he can choose other courses that the Cut off is 190 or 180. Simple. That means he won't study civil again
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by eniolaamoda: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2015
heeds2532:
very easy... When the post jamb is out, he will choose another course which 199 is qualified for. For instance he can choose other courses that the Cut off is 190 or 180. Simple. That means he won't study civil again

Saheed thanks now I understand,so it is when post ume form comes out that u can obtain change of course form right? And in unilorin some courses jamb cut off mark is lower than 200 and he should go for does once right? Thanks.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by heeds2532(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Saheed thanks now I understand,so it is when post ume form comes out that u can obtain change of course form right? And in unilorin some courses jamb cut off mark is lower than 200 and he should go for does once right? Thanks.
Exactly
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by vivikul(f): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
saheed2532:
I guessed you have upper credit in your nation diploma because that's the minimum requirements for finance. Then your chances can only be determined after you might passed the post jamb with high score. Direct entry form is yet to be out for now.
tanx pls just keep us posted in case of any info
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by otizs: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
saheed2532:

Hello, please concern DE, ℓ graduated with HND computer science lower credit from federal polytechnic. Please what advice you have for me with ♍γ̲̣̣̥ plan to purchase DE form? Thanks.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by psychologist(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
heeds2532:
Civil engineering is 200 while AT was just introduced last year. They only admitted people into it nobody applied it been the first year.
Thanks, but do you think they will be admitting ppl this year been the second year
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by eniolaamoda: 2:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Does unilorin have any past questions for post ume
Some ppl say they have while some ppl say dey do not,which of dese is tru.
And what is thier post ume subject combination irrespective of courses,i heard it is eng,bio,general question n current affiars.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Does unilorin have any past questions for post ume
Some ppl say they have while some ppl say dey do not,which of dese is tru.
And what is thier post ume subject combination irrespective of courses,i heard it is eng,bio,general question n current affiars.
They have questions, and that apart, there are other very relevant compiled materials tested and worthy for the exam. The subject combination is maths english biology and current affairs. 40 questions in 20minutes
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
psychologist:
Thanks, but do you think they will be admitting ppl this year been the second year
surely they will.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by eniolaamoda: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
saheed2532:
They have questions, and that apart, there are other very relevant compiled materials tested and worthy for the exam. The subject combination is maths english biology and current affairs. 40 questions in 20minutes

What reliable source or valid source can one get this material and can u direct me to where I can get it at what price?
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
eniolaamoda:

What reliable source or valid source can one get this material and can u direct me to where I can get it at what price?
if you are in ilorin you can get the hard copy. But if far you can get the soft copy into your email. For 1k anywhere you are.
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by Babsbakr: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
pls I got 232 in JAMB am I good to go for english language in unilorin
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Babsbakr:
pls I got 232 in JAMB am I good to go for english language in unilorin
intact for any course. congratulations
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by akashi01(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2015
saheed2532:
intact for any course. congratulations
hello,please I chose to study cyber security in FUT minna,but I heard one can write Unilorin post UME even if you don't put them as your first choice,is it true?
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
akashi01:
hello,please I chose to study cyber security in FUT minna,but I heard one can write Unilorin post UME even if you don't put them as your first choice,is it true?
is not possible
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by khassy(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
saheed2532:
if you are in ilorin you can get the hard copy. But if far you can get the soft copy into your email. For 1k anywhere you are.
saheed
since when you turn thief sadsadsad
don't be deceived Ilorin nk get past question
secondly this thread is fake.
the real thread is here
https://www.nairaland.com/2043020/unilorin-utme-2015-2016-aspirants/12#32055422
u get past question and get to meet other aspirants
we already on the 12page already while this is still in 1st

Mod please close this thread cus its a counterfeit. the other started around January

PS
I cant remember this moniker from last year's thread or na all this fresher's desperate to be the op of this years thread
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by khassy(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
saheed2532:
saheed
since when you turn thief sadsadsad
don't be deceived Ilorin nk get past question
secondly this thread is fake.
the real thread is here
https://www.nairaland.com/2043020/unilorin-utme-2015-2016-aspirants/12#32055422
u get past question and get to meet other aspirants
we already on the 12page already while this is still in 1st

Mod please close this thread cus its a counterfeit. the other started around January

PS
I cant remember this moniker from last year's thread or na all this fresher's desperate to be the op of this years thread

ironically u said u are here to help and you are asking money for past question..... na wa oooooo
lemme believe you didn't know of the other thread sha
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by saheed2532(m): 4:34am On Mar 30, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Exactly...
Re: 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants by Shoboi10: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Do u av whatapp group if so add me pls 08126501442

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament / Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine / Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.