Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters (2407 Views)

HELP! I Want To Go Into Movie Production And Directing / Is Genevive Nnaji Still Into Movie? / If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 13, 2008
Food is the last thing on my mind at the cinemas, but I'll do it someday to feel among and join the crew of ye food smugglers grin cool tongue
Re: Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters by Gamine(f): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2008
Yeah Definately done it!!

Thanks to THE BAG.lol

i was so hungry,, i couldnt watch a movie n chop popcorn ooh

i bought barbecued chicken and chips.

While in the hall, as i just brought it out to descend on it

na hin eyes just dey follo me!!! i was yay grin grin grin grin grin grin fooooooooood!!!!

There was a time, one Big boy tried strolling into the hall with a pack in his hand and soda

omo, the security just said No sir, not possible

next thing, na hin the man just bring out Phone dey shout say he go call the manager

Nigerians eh!!! ontop something wey dey wrong!!!

But as for us wey respect oursef, na we chop belleful!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters by omoge(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
i like the popcorn so i get myself one smiley

i don't like eating much in there, just a little popcorn. my purse holds my aquafina.
Re: Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters by Sisikill: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
If yall think the foods are so expenisive, WHY NOT ORDER THE MOVIES ON PAY PER VIEW OR ON DEMAND!!

Me and my friends do it when we do not feel like going to the Carolina Mall Cinema!!

LOL. . . sometimes breaking the rules makes things fun!

When I have my purse filled to the brim with contraband and I'm trying to get past the ushers, I imagine I'm Indiana Jones trying to smuggle ancient artifacts. . . since I don't know the Indiana Jones theme, I used Mission Impossible's instead. Sometimes I wear all black. . . ya know throw in a little Men in Black element into it. cool
Re: Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 14, 2008
Lmao. You're not serious, sisikill grin
Re: Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters by naijadiva2(f): 2:10am On Aug 14, 2008
[rices for foods at the movie theater are outrageous. first you pay like $9 for a ticket and then you got to but food so you don't get hunger. next thing you know, you end up spending over $20 bucks on 3 food items. i bring my own food or i just don't eat at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye (mount Zion) Debut India's First Gospel Movie 'rupantar / Kingsley Orji/nonso (nolly Wood Actors) Do You Know Any Too Well? / Akeela And The Spelling Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.