Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow (806 Views)

Poll: Do you believe that this country can be a pride to everyone of us

Yes: 25% (1 vote)
No: 75% (3 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow by ajadrage: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
Irrespective of what many would say, I believe that there are some who really believe that this country could be okay. This is sort of like a call to all you out there, let's hear what you've got to say. At least if the politicians wouldn't give us an ear, we might as well just start talking, and soon too, because I wouldn't want the future of the country to be filled with the kind of waste we're seeing today, especially in a world that seem not to be waiting for anybody. So please, let me hear you out, there's power in numbers ain't it? Dissent is allowed, but we're all Nigerians, lets show some respect for each other.

Lets hold a village meeting. . . Do you believe that this country can be a pride to everyone of us?

A simple Yes or No answer would do or however you might wish, and I would also appreciate if you give the reasons influencing your answers. Thank you everyone and welcome. . . smiley

Re: Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow by bilymuse: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
Those children pics melt my heart, l wish l could be positive.

there is no tomorrow for Niger, we are living on a borrowed time.
oil ticks the clock
Re: Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow by ajadrage: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
Thank you Billymuse for your opinion, "oil ticks the clock" now thats interesting. Anyone has some contrary views? The poll is cast. . .
Re: Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow by darren20(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
Unless there's a bloody revolution or something similar,like coup,i really don't see a change.I mean something that will jolt the ruling oligarchy in Nigeria.Nigeria really need help!
Re: Inviting All To The Nigerian Village Meeting: Lets Start Talking About Tomorrow by ajadrage: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
darren, thanks a lot, but could you reflect your view in the poll?

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu; The Architect Of His Own Cross!~ / Post Foreign Views On McCain-Palin's Chances / Old news

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.