Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products (1243 Views)

How To Make €3,000/month Designing And Selling Tshirts Online On www.teezily.com / FREE Ship To Address In Usa/we Charge $15.00 Per Kilo / Nice Converse Shoes For Sale At 3,000 Naira Per Pair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by favour01: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hello,
The name of my website is Solidrocks (www.solidrocks4u.com);we based in USA,we have over 3,000 products ,but we are looking for serious and trust worthy wholesalers in Nigeria too,so all the best.Thanks
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by SOJ(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
can u be more explicit? what kind of products do u have?
how do we know if we are interested when we dont know wat u av to offer,
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by MrCrackles(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
SOJ:

can u be more explicit? what kind of products do u have?
how do we know if we are interested when we don't know what u av to offer,

it is all a fraud!
dont mind the poster, posting products when he doesnt even know what products are!!!
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by MrCrackles(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
felonlove:

What products do u sell? let's know and let\s know how geniue u are thanks hope to read from you asap.

do u believe the fraudster has anytin to sell?!
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by cb917d: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2008
What's your problem Brash? You're always going about Nairaland condemning members posting. You're so adverse and pessimistic.
While I take no side to the original poster, I advise Nigerians to avoid bumping into conclusion that everything is fraud because we may unknowingly miss an opportunity that may never return. Let's learn the act to observe, analyze and decide. God bless
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by favour01: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hi My people,
Well,am sorry have not reply before now,its just that have biegn very bussy running my companies/business here in US;however let me respond to you first Brash,you see you need to develop your mind settings so that you can make it in life,in my days in Nigeria,I acieved a lot and I was willing to check thing out myself before making conclusions.

I understand what bad business reputations Nigerians have ,not only to foreigners,but even to we Nigerians, and that was why my co-nvestors here in US are very reluctant to come and invest in Nigeria,but since I understand the terain and business climate back home, then I felt it would benefit some serious minded people like'' cb_917d'' .

Well for those of you that knows oppurtunity when they see one, just visit us at : www.solidrocks4u.com
Here you would see products ranging from :
•Gift Cards
Gift Cards
•Bath | Body Care
Shower | Bath Sets •Collectibles
Luminous Figurines, Porcelain Dolls | Doll Accessories, Tea Sets, Snowglobes | Waterglobes, Musical Ornaments, Elvis Collectibles, Motorcycle Memorabilia, NASCAR Memorabilia, NCAA Memorabilia, NFL Memorabilia, Star Wars Memorabilia, Swords | Daggers, Trading Cards
•Aromatic Candles | Scents
Scented Candles, Incense | Incense Burners, Fragrances, Oils | Oil Warmers •Garden Decor
Outdoor Water Fountains, Birdfeeders, Birdhouses, Wind Chimes
•Home Decor Accents
Candles | Candleholders, Clocks, Window Curtains, Tabletop Fountains, Plaques, Decorative Blankets | Throws, Decorative Pillows | Cushions, Decorative Plants, Figurines, Signs, Lanterns, Wall Art | Wall Ornaments, Room Dividers, Photo Frames, Household Organizers, Vases •Furniture
Outdoor Furniture, Office Furniture, Tables | Stools, Bathroom Storage
•Tableware
Bakeware | Cookware, Food Storage Containers, Kitchen Accessories, Dinnerware Sets, Santa Barbara Ceramic Design •Religious Ornaments
Religious Home Accents
•Expressions of Love
I Love You, Mom, Regalos en Espanol •Outdoor Recreation
Picnic Accessories | Camping Accessories
•Toys | Games
Puzzles | Snap Together Toys, Wooden Toys, Educational Games •Sporting Goods
Sportsmen's Knives, Bicycle Accessories, Sports Accessories
•Kitchen Decor
Country Kitchen Decor, Modern Kitchen Decor, Southwestern Kitchen Decor •Books
Movie Classics Books, Puzzle Books | Coloring Books, Scrapbooks, Educational Books, Story Books, Religious Books
•Holidays | Festive Occasions
Birthdays, Christmas •Women's Accessories
Women's Fashion Accessories, Ladies Watches
•Travel Accessories
Luggage, Auto Accessories •Catalog Orders
Order Online, Order A Catalog

Already we can supply in all the 50 states of the US in partnership with UPs (the best) and we have the best prices available.

Due to this I felt I can also bring some of this benefits home ,at least some people will benefit and aid employment for my country.

For your information,I studies my university in Nigeria,worked with the best companies in Nigeria as well as multinationals in various sectors like banking ,oil and shipping where I rose to the top both home and abroad before deciding to start my own company .

again for the record,''cb_917d'' just take advantage of this very oppurtunity and I will give you at a discounted rate, infact because of your good spiit, I can make you one of my major wholesalers in Nigeria,I wish you the best.

So my people, I believe I can continue to contribute my quota to the development of our great country .God bess you all
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by blokoncept(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
seem ur wbsite .how do i be part of this am interested,
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by favour01: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
Easy to be part of this, first, where are you based at?
Re: We Based In Usa,we Have Over 3,000 Products by landhouse: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hi there,

Would you be interested in opening your business branches in London and Port-Harcourt (Nigeria) and let me manage them for you? e-mail realofferscentre@btinternet.com.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) / Get Free Fish Farming And Snail Farming Manuals / Buy Your Secret Recording Eyeglass, Wristwatch , Pen(08066804625)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.