Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Unilag Admission Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Information (117987 Views)

2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information / Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2008
If you are looking for admission into University of Lagos,

www.unilag.edu.ng will help you wiht all necessary information and also listen to unilag Fm,

I am also a student, I can help out with all neccessary information,

I no dey collect money.Please dont allow anyone dude you here,

07041275619 I will give you updated information, I am not promising you admission but i will tell you how i did mine,

remember, you need to sit tight during your post Ume and remember to solve Unilag Post Ume past Questions.

I HAVE SOME PAST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FROM 2004-TILL DATE

CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Good luck,

Cheers

Krohz
Re: Unilag Admission Information by adebayo300: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2008
YEP, THE RESULT IS OUT. HERE IS THE PROCEDURE

RESULT OF THE POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR THE 2008/2009 ADMISSION
The Post- UME screening exercise of 28th, 29th and 30th July, 2008:

i) Candidate obtains a cash card of N 2,000 (two thousand naira only) from any of the following banks; First Bank, Union Bank, WEMA Bank, Intercontinental Bank, UBA, and Zenith Bank OR use an ATM

ii)Log on to the University’s website www.unilag.edu.ng

iii) click on “Post-UME on the Unilag homepage”

iv) Enter UME Registration Number, Email, and Phone Number

v) Enter the Card Number, Card Expiry Date and Card Pin Number in the spaces provided; a Confirmation Number will be displayed copy this down

vi) Return to the homepage i.e. www.unilag.edu.ng Prospective Students” and click on

vii) Enter UME Registration number and the Confirmation number in the space provided; result will be displayed

viii) Print out the result

The results will be available on the website from Monday, 11th August, till Thursday, 28th August, 2008 only.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2008
help me thank god man, %59.8
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2008
Congratulations. I'm still having problems with obtaining the confirmation order, as soon as I'm through with it I will post it for House to see. Once more Congratulations and the best of luck cheesy
lobinoxebe:

help me thank god man, %59.8
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2008
Hey lobinoxebe nd adebayo300,wat was d "confirmation number" like? ? ? Hw many figures nd letters were there?

Please an example wil do
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Hardar4lag(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2008
Please guyz which bank did u get the scratch card i ve been to all d designated banks in Ojo and they all say dey don't ve plz help out.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Mustay(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
Did you guys buy a form to write the exam too?

This is ridiculous:
adebayo300:

i) Candidate obtains a cash card of N 2,000 (two thousand naira only) from any of the following banks; First Bank, Union Bank, WEMA Bank, Intercontinental Bank, UBA, and Zenith Bank OR use an ATM
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
Hardar4lag:

Please guys which bank did u get the scratch card i ve been to all d designated banks in Ojo and they all say dey don't ve plz help out.
If you have ATM card for either Savings or Current Account, you can use it. You can borrow from friend/relative, all they need do is to chenge the PIN after you might have use it

Madea19:

Hey lobinoxebe nd adebayo300,what was d "confirmation number" like? ? ? Hw many figures nd letters were there?

Please an example wil do
I am also interested in that question please wink
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Mustay,actually we didnt "BUY" ne form 2 write d exam.bt we r 2 buy a cash card 2 check our results

@Harda4lag,if u can make it 2 First bank at Sabo-Yaba.it is a sure bet that u'll get it there
Re: Unilag Admission Information by debbyijeo: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2008
please any body to tell me of businessadmin cut off mark please cos i score 47.5 i dont know if there is hope for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee any body to help me out cos am desperate to enter unilag, uanybody with useful information about hw to go abou thus admission stuff can call me on this number 08028836968
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Hardar4lag(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
thanx very much man i will try and tell guy who wants to buy it because am nt d one buyin it. Once again thank you.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by philoo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2008
i scored 63.9%, systems engineering, any hope?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2008
IF YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU HAVE AN ATM CARD, YOU DONT NEED TO GET ANY CARD FROM ANY BANK,

JUST PAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD,,

I PAYED IN WITH MY ATM CARD TO CHECK MY YOUNGER SISTERS RESULT,

I USE MY OCEANIC BANK ATM,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2008
bout the confirmation, after payment, a confirmation number will be displayed, example, (ad6ytnoiiu7pu),

that is what you will use to check your result,

just copy and paste it,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by moyo9870: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
hi guys,i av been havin problems with getting the confirmation number and today the message on the websitr is that they are updating the site.pls help b4 i die of anxiety.thanks
Re: Unilag Admission Information by adebayo300: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
AGGREGATE % 53.5. PHYSICS/ APPLIED PHYSICS.

lobinoxebe u pass me 4 dis exam again, u dis guy na wa 4 u ooo, u come get %59.8

wetin u want study 4 lag sef make i know.

Hope we all gain admission dis year sha.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by chris18(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2008
52.1% IS MY SCORE AND I TOOK BOTANY AS FIRST AND SECOND CHOICE. PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CUTOFF MARK FOR BOTANY. IS THERE HOPE FOR ME.BUT FIRST HELP ME TO THANKS GOD BECAUSE U KNOW I HAVE HOPE. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW. MY NUMBER IS 08058531511 OR EMAIL ME, lover2chris22@yaoo.com , i pray we all get into our dream courses and i know God will do it Amen. please someone should call me or email me if he/she have information regarding my score on botany i score. 52.1%
Re: Unilag Admission Information by c33b33(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Chris
Botany?Boy!ure in!any uni
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dydxunit(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
52.1% IS MY SCORE AND I TOOK BOTANY AS FIRST AND SECOND CHOICE. PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CUTOFF MARK FOR BOTANY. IS THERE HOPE FOR ME.BUT FIRST HELP ME TO THANKS GOD BECAUSE You KNOW I HAVE HOPE.
last year cut off mark 4 botany was 62.5% sorry guy u lost.
hey u no get problem God don help u. indeed u hav hop but still dey pray 4 more help i go pray 4 u self.
chrise but waiting u see 4 plant body (that cause uu to choice brutality as a course

guy God dey with u no shaking.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dydxunit(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2008
hi chris it seems like u are good in murtal combat(brutality as a course u too mush).

guy God dey with u no shaking.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Joseph6(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
i havent checked mine and i'm not curious and dat worries me, even my folks are feelin too confident hope i dont let dem down oh
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dydxunit(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
pls is a joke. but come to think of it i hav not check mine.
pls help if should go to unilag(wema&fidelity) will i get the cash card pls reply.
i dont want to spend my money in vain
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dydxunit(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2008
joseph6 the dreamer i hope u don dream of ur success?try mark u quick sleep today .u know why
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dydxunit(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
joseph6 the dreamer i hope u don dream of ur success?try mark u quick sleep today .u know why
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dydxunit(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Joseph6(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2008
dydx take it easy wit d beef and i've probably passed just waitin 2 see it
and yes i dream of success.i guess u dream of failure right?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2008
Hey peepz, una jst dey flow like say nothing dey,whereas sumthing dey 4 real. I'm here sulking nd cursing, cos i'v not been able 2 check my result,nd u guys r nt talking bout dat.
On saturday dey pasted an info dat dey r updating their site nd dat we should check back in d next 24hrs.

Folks, i checked on Monday,twas d same info dat was still dere, has their 24hr deadline nt xpired,or they r also following d saying "TOMORROW NEVER DIES" ? ? ?

This is NOT fair !!!
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
The site is responding again. Hurry go and check your result. I'm still having difficulties with mine though.
Please can anybody tell me what is meant by Transaction not permitted to cardholder because that's what the site keep displaying with different transaction reference numbers each time I retry.

thanks
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think d transfer of cash was nt successful,for it 2 av said dat. . . .i dnt evn know wat it'll display wen i check mine,bt i think u shld try going 2 d school's "ict centre",maybe u'll get help there
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Hardar4lag(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hey guyz thanx very much man all my friends i ve gotten the cash card they went to Unilag and buy it some were directed to Akoka there and one scored 65.3. But he says is not still happy because UNilag na man no man.

Nawa 4 education system in Naija oooo
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Harda4lag,dat ur friend said d right thing.when it comes 2 any progress/advancement in education,"it is not over until it is over".if u've high hopes (legally),it could b dashed (xcept dose who r lucky),nd if u've no hope,bt 've connections,u'd b d "illegally legal one".dats life

@abdurrazaq,hw far,av u checked ur result?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I went to0 buy Pin Card to chake my post UME Unilag at Intercontinental Bank and they said #3100. They said 2,000 is for pin, 1,000 for loading and 100 for charge. Pls help, what I saw online was 2,000. Were they trying to scam me or has they turned it into a business? Pls help. kenis4uba@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.