Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Unilag Admission Information - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Information (118071 Views)

2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information / Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
Burke na you go dey then go release list. na so dem dey talk every year say cut-off never comot. who do you know you asked? you just met them on the road or just walk straight to admision off. nd expect them to tell you. it is a tradition on unilag that they don,t really sy the cut-off but people will everly know.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ burke nice post, plsssss tell them why not get information from the right centre of  

info(senate) rather than believe in rumors well people am not saying that those who posted

those cut offs were doing wrong. they posted wat they saw so plsss unti u confirm

infomations.believe them  partially.   @ burke u can hit me on yim

fortune4racheal@yahoo.com will love to chat with u?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
i told them all that the cut off is not yet out, i have work to do than to come here and paste fake stuff,

Just chill, the non teaching staffs are on strike, just a little issue they would like to resolve with the administration,

chil, chilll, chillllll,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Joseph6(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
i heard law was the highest 80 4 cutoff but i aint sure na dem say oh
Re: Unilag Admission Information by more2like(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2008
the best medicine for you all who want get heart attack is to take a walk atleast that will help a lil cos there is so much heat in the house
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2008
As for the cut-off mark it is possible it was annuled but those cut-off are not fake cause have confirmed from a very reliable source but i will not say the department cos of the person involved that is why when you go to the senate to confirm for cut-off mark without going through someone you know they will not tell you until the list is out before you hear the real cut-off that was used and it is for security reasons according to them.  if you are consoling yourself that those cut-offs are fake cos you did not reach the mark better act fast cos serious underground runs is going on in various places including senate.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by more2like(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2008
and if you know say you re too big or too small to take a walk then you re left with just one option go and fast and pray cos prayer is the key and i do believe many dudes outa here do go to church but dont believe cos they feel right inside that they re bigger than God
Re: Unilag Admission Information by more2like(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2008
hey dude so are you by anyway saying they wont release the cut off becos of the damn underground ruins well how i wish they knew how they re gonna ruin peoples life with this
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2008
I'm just back from Unilag and i have the cut-off marks for courses that are related to mine.
Accounting=65.5
Business Admin=65
Insurance=57
Economics=70.4
Mass comm=72
Actuaral Science=51
Banking and finance as well as come other courses are not out.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by aisaya(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2008
guys plz be calm,

i ws at d senate ystrdy 2confrm d rumur goin round abut d cut-off mrks n dis is wat i cam bck wt. i lernt dat d cut-off dat were formrly relsed were al corect but d comitee decided dat cut-off shld be reducd cos its rediculously 2high n only few no. of studnt met it.

dere4, d formr ones hv hereby ben CANCELD pavn way 4nw reducd ones but dis wl nt com abut untl mid Octobr due 2logistics n managemnt resons (i dnt knw o). i also gathrd dat d nams were alredy takn n it hs ben pasd 2d fed.gov. 4 aprovl.

dis wat i heard o, i dnt knw o hw true is it o, but its 4rm a reliable source so i beliv. gud luk evryone.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2008
i'm with ypu aisaya. most people in the house just go there without knowing someone and expect to come with real gist
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Michael13(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
hey guys its good hearing from fellow unilag students
how i wish we could meet each other
who knows what the cutoff 4 computer SCIENCE would look like
i scored 60.5 but later saw 60.6
need reply soonest
this ie my phone nos
08063281773 thanks smiley
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Joseph6(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2008
i checked in the legal studies kini 4 law the old fools receptionist told me its 70.6 but i'm still in denial
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2008
cool, let naybody say what they know,

what i know be say the cut off never come out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by moyo9870: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
make una dey dull urself by the time the list is out nxt wk u will say it is fake
Re: Unilag Admission Information by more2like(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
how you take know say list will be out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by dmsmuyi: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
Pls guy,who know the cut off mark of other course but that of accounting is 65,they are still going to bring the mark down
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
@muyidms
I told you but you wont believe me, the cut offs for all other courses are out if you need anyone contact me on

Deezee4all@yahoo.com

You can be sure its authentic.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by chris18(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
what is the cut off for botany and law
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2008
merit list is out already go check 4 urselves at unilag's website pls where do i find that of elect/elect pls reply fast
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2008
Only the list for some Faculty have been released. Those of Faculty of Medicine, Environmental Sciences, Engineering are not yet out. You will notice that all the names i those faculties yet to be released are that of last admission. The Registration number should start with 8 instaed of 7
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2008
These are the links for the released lists:

http://www.unilag.edu.ng/BUSINESS.htm

http://www.unilag.edu.ng/EDUCATION.htm

http://www.unilag.edu.ng/PHARMACY.htm

http://www.unilag.edu.ng/SCIENCE.htm

For the yet to be released lists, keep checking the website from time to time. GOD will definitely give us reasons to laugh/smile/celebrate smiley cool cheesy
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2008
my name is out,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2008
pls oo when will that of accouting be pasted.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2008
lobinoxebe:

my name is out,
Congratulations SIR!!!
okposm:

please oo when will that of accouting be pasted.
http://www.unilag.edu.ng/BUSINESS.htm
Account is first among the lists (called finance)
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2008
that is not accounting that is fiinance the highest in accounting did not get up to that
Re: Unilag Admission Information by drdre2001: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2008
help me thank God ooo ma name is out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2008
The complete list is in The Guardian Newspaper September 26, 2008. Get a copy and check. It's a pity my name is not there cry sad
Goodluck to the successful ones.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by sabro(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2008
Check Guardian of today, 26/9/08.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by chris18(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2008
my name is out, make una help me thank god, baba you too much, i say you 3,4,5 much aaaaa
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2008
Nairaland UNilag student association form is out, its free,

please call 08022010201, Krohz,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by chris18(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.