Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Need A Business Partner(export Business) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Business Partner(export Business) (1449 Views)

Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed / Nestle Nigeria Recruits Human Resources Business Partner / Neet Nigeria Ltd A Business Partner Of Panasonic In Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by symbols: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2009
Hello,

I need a business partner.i am planning to start an export business and i need a partner to run the business together.i have some ideas on the business and i want some one who also have some ideas on the business.if you are interested call me on 07035141209.i am residing in kaduna.
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by richo2: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2009
first of all, i dnt think an importer/exporter should live in a dry town like kaduna. . . anyway, if you have sufficient capital and ideas holla at me cus i live in asia where electronics and most stuff are cheaper. reachingrichie@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by aminatusaf: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
@richo,
its like una dey understand things upside down for asia.
d guy said export from nigeria, not asia.

i doubt if you stay in a nicer place in asia.
have you ever been to the town of the generals?

no talk wetin you no know.
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by getmeme: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
its like una dey understand things upside down for asia.
d guy said export from nigeria, not asia.

i doubt if you stay in a nicer place in asia.
have you ever been to the town of the generals?

no talk wetin you no know.

hahahahahaha funny indeed
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by akman(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2009
well, wat kinda export u lookx at.im a lawyer, do lots of travellx for myself nd clients in d uk, netherlands and soon-----united states, so u cld do wit my contacts if ur line tallies wit my area of specialty
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by joxiri: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2009
why is it that people cannot answer a ? without moaning or giving unconstructive criticism, thats why we are so behind in this country
all the poster asked for was a business partner if you are not interested look away but dnt lay into him abt where he lives do you have a clue what he does, if kaduna is a holiday home or something

men i dnt get people oh!
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by aladesuyi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
am interested in partnering you. get back to me thru this number : 08064388939 or my mail : aladesuyi2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner(export Business) by MICOLAFNIGLTD: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2012
GOOD WE ARE READY TO PARTNER WITH YOU BECAUSE ONE OF OUR MAJOR OBJECTIVES IS TO LEASE AND SELL LANDS FOR THE PROMOTION OF THE GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA.
THEREFORE, YOU CAN SEND YOUR MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL lekanaz@yahoo.com .
PLS. CALL PR0JECT MANAGER ON 08186337375 for familiarity.

THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Iita Ibadan Is Looking For A Teacher / Has Etisalat Started Calling? / VACANCY, Jobs in Niger Delta States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.