Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Critics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Critics (1199 Views)

Need Critics For My First Graphic Work (a flyer) / My New Design (african War Child) Oya Critics / Another New Stuff I Just Finished Today. Oya Critics Where Una Dey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critics by smartsoft(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
can someone critics this brand Identity pleaseeeeeee

Re: Critics by justbones(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2008
whats it got to do with 85 and what does the red moon stand for?
Re: Critics by smartsoft(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2008
The red evokes passion, strength and vitality.

and the second colour is gray :

GRAY:
Solid, intelligence, modesty, practicality, conservative and maturity are some of the attributes of the color gray.

now why the brand, it represent creating all creative designs, from brand designs, to product design, anything that relates to branding, i think you know what am talking about, and the 85 is just a birthday date, just 1985.

The top one that look like moon, is a symbol of a sunshine, everything brand85 does comes out good, and remains to be different from other competitors,

that it.
Re: Critics by justbones(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2008
nice
Re: Critics by ztyle(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2008
Whats nice about that banner? smartsoft work harder man. cool
Re: Critics by justbones(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2008
not the banner
the explanation

(1) (Reply)

Compositors Lodge / Please How Do I Record High Resolution Google Earth Videos? / High Fashion Graphic Designer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.