Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: (1268 Views)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c / 3d Modeling And Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: by umayjolly(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
i nid a 3d skool dat there fee is not more than #60,000 plz,

i wanna know more about production and effect, plz accept me as i AM,
thx all house
Re: I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: by Tunslike: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2008
Hi Bro

You 've just found your salvation to become a professional 3D Animators and Visual effect artist, we offer intensive learning in all areas of Motion Graphics, Visual Effect, 3D Animation and compostion , 2D Animation and designing and other advance industry standard skills in Advance Visual Effect composition and 3D Integration.

with your price, well it depend on what you want to do. @ our institution, your growth and success in the industry is our highest priority cheesy, we do our best to make you the first of choice in animation industry.

this is no joke, we take you along the path in real time to make you see, feel and practice your self.

show more interest by sending a mail to: tunslike@yahoo.com

we see you soon.
Re: I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: by sabri: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2008
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sounds interesting i think i am very much interested.

Pls post ur contacts so i can check the place or call thanks
Re: I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: by bolajiboi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2008
Lets face the reality. There are lots of people out there looking for the best place to start their career in Animation and Motion Graphics, But you'll do better to make sure you get the very best start @ Image Sequence Centre. No deceiving or dull class. You are guarantee the best of post production work of CG Art.

For better information, contact[b] Abayomi on 08038441424, 08024118452[/b] or come to our training centre at
3, Odogbolu street, Off Bode thomas Palmgroove Bus Stop, Ilupeju - Lagos. You can also write to us by sending your mail to

imagesequence@yahoo.com

waiting to hear from you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Makes History With First Live Hologram / Are U A Very Good Graphic Artist/web Designer / Customized Greeting Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.