Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c (1547 Views)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Video Tutorials On Adobe Premeire Pro, Flash, Fireworks, After Effect, For Sale / I Need I Graphis Skool On 3d Effect And Animation: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c by gabak(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2009
get your favourable editing softwares such as: plug-in effects, application and video tutorial in following:
All videocopilot products such as: Evolution, twitch, sound fx, Riot gear, pro scores, Action essentials, Series One dvd, Serious fx, The Bullet. visit www.videocopilot.net to know more of these softwares.

2. complete CS4 collections with their video tutorials

3. Photoshop, After effect, 3D max, plug-in effects for motion graphic Tv Adverts

4. Others suitable softwares like moving and still background and templates

5. Also comimg soon is multimedia training in corel draw, photoshop, illustrator, flash, Adobe premier,dreamveaver,firework, after effect and 3D max

For more info call Gabak on 08026552214, 07070190753 or e-mail me on gabak123@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c by adurojaw: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
How much does the TUTORIAL and the PLUG-IN cost? 08032597799
Re: New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c by georeky: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
men i'll love 2 get those tuts. i dey calabar.videocopilot tuts are awesome!
Re: New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c by qeemus: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
Can you please state the price and your location.I'm interested
Re: New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c by Arabambi1: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
Can you please state the price and your location.I'm interested

same here

(1) (Reply)

Printing Cost U Nothing With Ciss (continuous Ink Supply System) / The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. / What To Know As A "Graphics Designer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.