Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Uk Student Visas Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visas Appointment (1799 Views)

Spanish Student Visas / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visas Appointment by Derby: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2008
hello every one.
DO i need to book an appiontment online b4 sumission of my uk student visa application? at lagos ikeja center? or i should just go there very early any day of my choice,

pls help me answer if u just applied. thnks
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by 8ball(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2008
Derby:

hello every one.
DO i need to book an appiontment online before sumission of my uk student visa application? at lagos ikeja center? or i should just go there very early any day of my choice,

please help me answer if u just applied. thnks

U don't need an appointment to submit yo visa application.Just gather all yo documents and proceed to either the VAC( visa application centre) in Ajose,Victoria Island or in Oregu,Ikeja ,pay the processing fee and then submit.

mean yl,u may find useful, a list of all the documents that i submitted when i applied for the student visa weeks back.check it out via wiv the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159239.0.html

suffice it to say that i was issued wiv the student visa only few days ago.
i wish u the best of luck in yo application.
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by OY2: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2008
WHAT ARRE THE TWO TYPE OF AFFIDAVIT U SUBMITTED.?

MY SPNOSOR IS MY UNCLE BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME NAME WITH ME . HOW DO U THINK I CAN DO THAT , SHOULD I SWEAR AN AFFIDAVITE THAT HE IS MY UNCLE? PLS TELL ME
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by yomickey(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2008
Derby:

hello every one.
DO i need to book an appiontment online before sumission of my uk student visa application? at lagos ikeja center? or i should just go there very early any day of my choice,

please help me answer if u just applied. thnks

It is better for you to book appointment at www.ukvac-ng.com before you go to submit.
I did for my sister at the VAC in Zenon House and submission was easy, if you did not book online before going, you will have to wait for those that book online to submit first before you can do yours.
I prefer you go to the one on the island as I hear the Ikeja is always so packed full of people and they are not organized.

All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by 8ball(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2008
yomickey:

It is better for you to book appointment at www.ukvac-ng.com before you go to submit.
I did for my sister at the VAC in Zenon House and submission was easy, if you did not book online before going, you will have to wait for those that book online to submit first before you can do yours.
I prefer you go to the one on the island as I hear the Ikeja is always so packed full of people and they are not organized.

All the best.

that may not be entirely true cos i submitted in the VAC in VI and noticed no such thing.I even accompanied another applicant last week who submitted last week and he submitted wivout any online appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by 8ball(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
O.Y:

WHAT ARRE THE TWO TYPE OF AFFIDAVIT You SUBMITTED.?

MY SPNOSOR IS MY UNCLE BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME NAME WITH ME . HOW DO You THINK I CAN DO THAT , SHOULD I SWEAR AN AFFIDAVITE THAT HE IS MY UNCLE? PLS TELL ME

the affidavit was for the error in my waec certificate and NYSc discharge certificates.

U don't need to swear any affidavit to show that he is yo Uncle,i mean it's ridiculous n akin to swearing Affidavit that yo dad is yo biological father(LOl)

Nyway,if it would surfice,get his Id and let him state categorically clear in the sponsorship letter that he is yo uncle n also the reason why he is funding yo studies.

all the best
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by OY2: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2008
yomickey:

All the best.

when did u submit that you had to book online before submission. i mean the date.becos things change every day
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by OY2: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2008
8ball:

the affidavit was for the error in my waec certificate and NYSc discharge certificates.

You don't need to swear any affidavit to show that he is yo Uncle,i mean it's ridiculous n akin to swearing Affidavit that yo dad is yo biological father(LOl)

Nyway,if it would surfice,get his Id and let him state categorically clear in the sponsorship letter that he is yo uncle n also the reason why he is funding yo studies.

all the best

thanks for ur reply ; but like i said we dont have the same surename .and my mother does not have the same surname with him . he is my mothers half brother . what do u think about the affidavit now ,
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by 8ball(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2008
O.Y:

thanks for your reply ; but like i said we don't have the same surename .and my mother does not have the same surname with him . he is my mothers half brother . what do u think about the affidavit now ,

U need not get an affidavit my dear to show kinship ok,however u may include a valid means of Identification like int'l passport or drivin licence.But most importantly is that he establishes the relationship b/w u guys in his sposorship letter.If u av a photograph u took wiv him,u may include that tho it may matter so much t the ECO reviewing yo application but the u never can tell

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by honeydrop(f): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2008
Re: Uk Student Visas Appointment by honeydrop(f): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Entering Germany / I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? / A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.