Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,929 members, 7,852,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

15dexter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15dexter's Profile / 15dexter's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by 15dexter(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
hmmmmmmmm...she's a wicked and an inconsiderate fellow....selfish as well...you love her so much...how much do you think she loves you?

anyways, it's your decision to make, you can start trusting her again or you guys can sit and have a long, long talk...find out why she played along with the so-called fake cousin cum ex boyfriend...be sure she's not under some kinda blackmail from the guy because I have seen cases like that... you can pick it up from there...
Nothing more to say

1 Like

Romance / Re: Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. by 15dexter(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Curvy women are more attractive but most of them have poor performance in bed compared to the slim ones. Secondly, you exhaust more energy in bed with curvy women than skinny ones. Meaning you can go more rounds with skinny ladies than curvy ones.

Lé Professor!
Romance / Re: Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? by 15dexter(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sept20:
The panty lines will show and it's embarrassing; This is where the G-string comes in.

Leggings should be worn with tops that cover the as§ and not with a T-shirt
You're so reasonable am liking you already
Health / Re: HELP: What Is The Most Effective Local Poison by 15dexter(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just forgive the guy.
Even if na your girl him snatch.
Can't go so low na
Health / Re: HELP: What Is The Most Effective Local Poison by 15dexter(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
ojnnaco:
I can't be an accomplise bro...
I no fit help u kill person ..
Consult the nearest babalowo if u are serious with ur research
Do you know one?
Romance / Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by 15dexter(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
In your next life, don't be a FWB girl if you're expecting something serious and someone responsible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Health / HELP: What Is The Most Effective Local Poison by 15dexter(m): 4:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Please, am looking for a list of local poisons that are commonly used on people either to poison drinks or foods.
I need the names and possibly where I can get it.
This is for my toxicology research. Thank you
Religion / Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by 15dexter(m): 4:46am On Jan 11, 2016
Eizy:
5 Men of God who should be ashamed of themselves--Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor. (@EI_Eizy)

"Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" thus says the holy Bilble. But the bible never implored us not to tell them the truth. In fact, silence can sometimes become sinful. Before I go ahead with the list I would like to state that this isn't intended in any way to ridicule any person, church or religion. I am a committed christian and my commitment to simple and honest christianity pushed me to speak up on our men of God who let us down.

No 5 : Prophet T.B Joshua.

The self acclaimed prophet of the Synagogue Church of All Nation( no insults intended) is facing trial for negligence in the collapse of his building that killed 116 of his members. The prophet who claims "vision responsibility"(that's what I call it) for half of the major events around and mostly tragedy couldn't see this one coming. After every major event, videos will surface on how he predicated it before hand and how its a shame we don't follow him. This simply means that if you are his member, you have the opportunity of hearing his prophecies live before they happen. Why didn't he see this one? Why didn't he show up in court to defend himself against the suit of negligence slammed on him? TB Joshua isn't God and as such shouldn't be held responsible for the collapse but his prophet status, the findings about that building and the embarrassing conspiracy theory he put up isn't really helping his cause.

No 4: Pastor W.F kumuyi.

This is a gentleman and a scholar who shouldn't make this list. They say, when you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Being the General Overseer of one of the biggest churches in Nigeria is the exact definition of glass house. And as such you should be careful of what you preach or teach because you might be an unexpected casualty. When Kumuyi's son wedded, the whole media went agog with pictures which showed that the wedding in Jamaica was a flamboyant wedding which is a taboo in Deeper Life Ministry. Everything which was considered anathema in the ministry were all present. From lipstick, to flowers, earings, seethrough hands etc. Members felt betrayed. To me the most shocking thing was the smiling presence of their mentor kumuyi himself. This alone suggested consent. Never mind the apologies that ensued, what will happen to the thousands of wedded Deeper Life adherents who he ruined the gloss of their wedding by not allowing them look good on their wedding day? Blackmailing them with a doctrine that labelled glamour, make up as sin. Mind you, he didn't even resign.

No 3 Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

As an unrepentant catholic, this is the hardest one to add on the list but truth must be told. The flamboyant priest's surgeon into politics is embarrassing. Throughout the election, he was inconsistent with his statements. He thought we have forgotten how he said about Jonathan in 2011. God forbid that I should call a man of God a liar but his squabble with Dame Patience Jonathan leaves little to be desired. His attraction to people of power isn't exactly bad but come on!! he is s reverend father. The most shameful being his latest comment aftermath his visit to Buhari. First of all, why should he visit Buhari? Is he a community leader? Why didn't he prophesy to Buhari privately that people want his life? Why did he have to run his mouth publicly either to gain attention or score cheap favour? Its like me telling you that someone wants your life today but God won't allow it happen knowing fully well that because you are healthy there is 99 person you will live till tommorrow. That's not even a prophecy, its a trick. Why is he frolicking with the high and mighty? He should be on the pulpit condemning evil and defending the helpless. Father please stay away from politics.

No 2:Pastor Chris Oyhakilome.

This man is controversy personified. The prosperity preacher whose overwhelming ability to mesmerize people with seasoned panache matches his propensity for mini atrocities cannot be left out. His role in the land dispute with Pastor adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God was terrible. He kept acting and saying things that you cannot associate with a man of God. Remember the Transcorp Hilton theft? Why always him?. A church member looted a ludicrous amount of money and donated it to him(not God). When asked to refund, he refused. The simple christian question would have been to ask an ordinary hotel manager how he got millions of Naira and thousands of dollars to sow seed. Of course he knew it was stolen but didn't care anyway. Just when you thought the handsome preacher is off the radar of controversy he pops up. He was invited by the EFCC thrice for money laundering. That's not all, he is currently enjoying his messy divorce. Yes, its not even the wife's infidelity, it was him. Accused of multiple adulterous acts. The most controversial being the rumour of relationship with a church member (names withheld). He should really be no 1 on this list. Mind you he was the one that said masturbation isn't a sin. Just saying.

No 1: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

The senior pastor of World of life bible church. First of all, this man came against TB joshua in 2012, doubting if he was really a man of God,if he can do it, please don't judge me. He claimed he was presented a private jet by his congregation in 2012.Mind you, his congregation isn't that large. The pastor's air plane was used to illegally ferry money by Nigerian Government to south Africa.The claimed to be oblivious of the deal. The aircraft's registration number is different from the one he claimed his congregation gave him. This suggests that he has more than one private jet,(Think Oyedepo). This makes him a billionaire. The last time I saw him celebrate his birthday with charity, he did with bags of rice.(Really?) As Nigerians continues to marvel at the revelations from #Dasukigate about those involved with the diversion of Arms fund. It is very shameful as a christian to hear that the president of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) is involved. Why are these men of God embarrassing us?
ON. W F KUMUYI
Are you aware the son & the newly wedded wife were immediately suspended?
Are you aware the leadership of Deeper Life rejected Kumuyi's letter of resignation?
Romance / Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by 15dexter(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
INTERMAN:
grin . On Wedding day
That man sef is very stupid o

1 Like

Romance / Re: My After Service Experience. by 15dexter(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:
to all those saying trash I have a fiance.
Supposing that fiance of yours asks you, what did you call him for?
Romance / Re: Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? by 15dexter(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
raayah:
Matthew 5:28 ( KJV): But I say unto you, that whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Matthew 18:7
Woe to the world because of the things
that cause people to stumble! Such
things must come, but woe to the
person through whom they come!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by 15dexter(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lol....a lazyass lady don't deserved to get any recharge card...it she can afford to buy her lipstick,surely she can afford to buy some airtime recharge card for herself... cool
Your guy is very lucky. Miss independence! I like you already
Romance / Re: *pls HELP* My Father-in-law Said 'Just The Tip, I Won't Enter". What D Meaning? by 15dexter(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2016
jopretty:
It still means he wants 'sex'
Simple!
Romance / Re: He Is Too Shy by 15dexter(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we r friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire.He barely look into my eyes and whenever am close to he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we not on d same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

should I ask him out or wait for another guy? I like him alot
@joliyp
Make him get comfortable around you. Things will certainly follow naturally.

6 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.