Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) (3651 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin . On Wedding day

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Hadez(f): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wouldn't only give a Bitchh face, I will drag her away from him. Husband snatcher undecided
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Ginaz(f): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol the bride's face though

1 Like

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
I wouldn't only give a Bitchh face, I will drag her away from him. Husband snatcher undecided
on your wedding day? You won spoil your wedding and ur dignity be dat.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dats his ex
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Pennah(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
she jux de look
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Cholls(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
my brother the wife be like..."so you think I will join you in thr€esome abi".

1 Like

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
I wouldn't even pay mind to the woman, I'd be looking at the dude to see how he responds,that face she's making should be for that man.He can walk away from this woman and take his wife's hand and dance with her.

1 Like

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2016
sad sad
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by donholy28(m): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2016
that bride is not serious....she should av dragged off her husband.
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Qualer: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2016
INTERMAN:
grin . On Wedding day

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by saint047(m): 4:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Wahala dey oh
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by MosquitoLaps(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2016
The bride bi lyk:
Ahhh! Oun fe ku!
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2016
I think they are dancing to Lil kesh. Only that song can cause this kind of Wahala #Efejoku

The Husband snatcher be like: Every time I slept with Him was a Hit Back to Back. from the time we did it in the kitchen... to the time we did it @ the cinema toilet...to the time we did it on his Office desk Yet he no won marry me. Iyalaya anybody

1 Like

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
DonUjay:
I think they are dancing to Lil kesh. Only that song can cause this kind of Wahala #Efejoku

The Husband snatcher be like: Every time I slept with Him was a Hit Back to Back. from the time we did it in the kitchen... to the time we did it @ the cinema toilet...to the time we did it on his Office desk Yet he no won marry me. Iyalaya anybody

Husband snatching ti take over!!! grin

*in Don Jazzy's voice* Madam Sandra, if u want Ur husband, come and collect him... God bless u... grin
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by hatux: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
DonUjay:

Kaylexzy:

Husband snatching ti take over!!! grin
*in Don Jazzy's voice* Madam Sandra, if u want Ur husband, come and collect him... God bless u... grin
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by Pheals(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2016
I will be looking @her... Days later make my husband no come home quickly again
... I we show her pepper
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by eightsin(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Lwtmb. But that woman mind no dey judge her sef! See as she carry her exposed fresh legs and ass wan rock d man. Lol
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by flokii: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
kestolove95:
Dats his ex
GBAM!!

I quite agree..
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by hopara1(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Well nothing last forever.
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by GraceBestowed(f): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
She's someone that's obviously having boundary issues.
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
GraceBestowed:
She's someone that's obviously having boundary issues.
who? the bride or the dancer?
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by gemale(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obviously she's a top agent of D daughters of jezebel sent 2 put oga in trouble on his wedding day.
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by 15dexter(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
INTERMAN:
grin . On Wedding day
That man sef is very stupid o

1 Like

Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hoe ti take over mehn! grin
Re: Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
gemale:
Obviously she's a top agent of D daughters of jezebel sent 2 put oga in trouble on his wedding day.
lol and the oga too no care.

(1) (Reply)

Durentdbiitch / When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? / Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of Rude Messages He Got From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.