Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64306 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by GurlFriend: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yoruba guys have of recent been labelled as 'Yoruba demons' in the dating game. This phrase has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with their heartbreaking prowess.

However, this girl took to twitter to dispute this. She says Igbo guys are worse than 'Yoruba demons' when it comes to shredding a woman's heart like onions on grater.

I really don't want to pass judgement so i will leave you to read and decide if she is right.

From bottom to top.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3aPOjhgXJJk/VpNvTzwxh7I/AAAAAAAATuw/F527LSSvx60/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YHMbSgkMffY/VpNvWe82AVI/AAAAAAAATu4/vQ3UyrQGBPc/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSzIwrkEoS0/VpNvYPGwFiI/AAAAAAAATvA/XqG3hJ72CFU/s1600/1.JPG[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by GurlFriend: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by GurlFriend: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2016

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by midehi2(f): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by skup008(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
...really?

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by cold(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
The story doesn't make any sense

409 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by GurlFriend: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by iceberylin(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
You don't repent and expect good things immediately...

FWB girl. angry

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Poseidon000: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
cold:
The story doesn't make any sense
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]

271 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by dikeigbo2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Confused and meaningless, besides you are same as whom you tangles with

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by YorubaWoman: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank yousmiley
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by famouswheelz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
iceberylin:
You don't repent and expect good things immediately...

FWB girl. angry

sorry wah is FWB girl

14 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
All that happened was f*ckery grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Mrbigman1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wia is LAWMA?

You have a job please.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by czarr(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Igbo boys like mua grin
We not demons,we're faithful and caring jare....

Lol....this one no be heartbreak na...
Yoruba boys will break ya heart"LITERALLY "

With an axe grin grin grin grin

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by czarr(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
famouswheelz:

sorry wah is FWB girl
friends with benefits

17 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Justiyke4u: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
When she was enjoying all that at first she thought she was in free town abi

In fact it was even after reading the whole long story that I started vexing on behalf of the guy self I was reading to see where she will claim that the guy raped her or bruised her but none. Where is the demon in the guy Wait let me read it the 3rd time maybe I will see it this time

This girl is even more confused than I thought

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by kaziblake(f): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
They are all the same thing.
No one is perfect and no one is different.

7 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by IamLEGEND1: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
the guy wasn't feeling u again,so he moved on......big deal

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by LaurelP(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
I thought the guy did one big thing to her

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by 15dexter(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
In your next life, don't be a FWB girl if you're expecting something serious and someone responsible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided

12 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
So wot do u want people like me whose folks r Yoruba and ibo to say or do? We should call ourselves devildemons? Warped thinking. A player isnt judged by his ethnicity but by his actions. I am half Ibo, half Yoruba living in Abuja. Pls don't tribalise issues

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Monalisa185(f): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
love me my Igbo guys...proud of you boys gringrin

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Davidovinci(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
All that happened was f*ckery grin
Shikena....

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Maxi112: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
confused people

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Derawiz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
All I saw was,He did,he did,he did...what did you offer abi your work nah just to collect?You're a fool to even cut off your plans of marriage in just two weeks after you met a guy,kissed him d nxt day after he toasted you?..My dear,Gerrara here,you sh*t cos you're just an attention seeker

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by schumastic(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
igbo boy to the kor, u can't just help but love us. at least he took you shopping spree, spend time with you and most importantly gave you ''AWESOME SEX'', what else were you expecting? a ring on the finger after agreeing to b his gf on first date..my friend swerve tongue

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by donholy28(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
how many Igbo guys has she dated? why generalise

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Derawiz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
All I saw was,He did,he did,he did...what did you offer abi your work nah just to collect?You're a fool to even cut off your plans of marriage in just two weeks after you met a guy,kissed him d nxt day after he toasted you?..My dear,Gerrara here,you ... cos you're just an attention seeker

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by IkpuMmadu: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.